• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In fifteen minutes, is going to be Noah's first New Year. I hope that he enjoys it. But him being a baby-zombie he wouldn't remember it anyway.
    I wanted Kingdom Hearts 365/2 Days. I don't know if I told you this but I only have a DS and a Gamecube, so I'm somewhat restricted to the games I can play.
    Glad you did :) Here's a nice Ouran AMV; I feel like this song just fits the mood of Ouran really well.

That AMV was really well done. It showed Tamaki's way with people really well, and how he got everyone to be friends and join the club, and the clips were really well chosen too.

His first name is like the word "castle" with no t (but you don't normally pronounce that anyway), and his last name is like the word "phase" with "-er" on the end.

Hm, that does sound like a smart idea, but I don't think I'm going to use it. It's hard to explain, um, I don't want to bribe my parents, I just want them to be okay with it, and also I don't want to preform good deeds just because I want something, I want to do them because I feel like it and they're a nice thing to do. Please don't take that the wrong way, I'm not trying to put down you or your dad or anything! I think I'll just bring it up at a good time and ask nicely, and see how it goes. Thank you for the tip though, I'll keep it in mind if I ever do need to use it!
    Um... That's messed up. But hilarious!
    Oh, yeah. So I got Master of Illusion for christmas. I watched it. Besides being like every other pokemon movie... It was pretty good. I must admit Zorua is pretty cool. Evil and sweet, niiiice.
    Trying... not... to panic... *hyperventilates* No just kidding. ;-)
    Wow that fandub was really good! I liked the video, it makes me want to play a kingdom hearts game more (sadly I did not get one for Christmas). Thanks!

Here's a happy Fruits Basket AMV. I consider this to be a very happy song.

Thanks. I've decided on a last name too, so his full name is Cassel Fazer. Thank you. The trick is to find the right time to bring it up.
    So you agree with me [about the AMV]? That's basically what I was saying.

Oh wow, I loved that! The song was great and the clips were excellently placed.
    Here's another good Fullmetal Alchemist AMV. I really like this song too.

Oh my bad, sorry. Hm, I'm not sure. I finished it and scanned him though, and my Neman, Cassel, is done too. I hope you like him. I can try to ask my parents about a DA account again.
    I agree about Dory. I also love in that movie when the crab is dropped on a rock in front of all the seagulls and then he does a karate move and they're all staring at him, then he escapes by jumping backwards into the water.

I really liked Numb played on the piano, but I don't necessarily think it fits with Soul Eater clips. I really did like the music though.
    Here's one of my favorite Soul Eater AMVs, though it does have somewhat excessive swearing. And I think the effects add to this one. I also think I'm officially revising my opinion of effects.

I thought we already went over this- I don't have a DA account because I asked my parents and they never said yes (or no) and then I just kinda let it drop. But I don't really have time for another internet account anyways...
    That's an interesting reason. I like my name a lot, but I think my parents just liked it, I'm not named after anyone, at least regarding my first name.

Nice, I liked the just keep swimming part and Akito with the Peanuts adult voice. It could've had better timing though.
    I liked the second one better too. The Lion King part with Kagura was good. Ayame with "you're pitiful" was funny too. And of course Momiji Pikachu!
    On that topic, Fruits Basket AMV for you!
    You're not an idiot! Besides, you didn't know.
    I like your real name a lot!
    And thanks!

That was funny! And well-done.
    Here's a Hatsuharu AMV.

Okay, I'll ask his opinion.
    Umm... Then I wouldn't know about it until like two months from now. Hey, but thanks again. I went ahead and put it on the site.
    Heh heh heh thank you for that information; I can find it now because I have Quil's DA link saved. Victory!
    Thanks!

Glad you liked it! Here's a cool Soul Eater AMV.

The club needs more activity- I had an idea for posting AMVs to get people more involved, please tell me what you think. When an AMV is posted, people can watch it and then rate it on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) and say why. Then when you post the AMVs in the first post you can do it in order of rankings, so the ones with the highest ranking at the top of the list, and put the rank next to them. What do you think? If you don't like it it's fine, it's just an idea I had.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…