• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• really good I got 7 badges and right now I am working on maxing the affection for my team in Pokémon Amie

how far are you and would you want to battle soon?
    yeah I hear you I just spent an hour planning out my first few play throughs and it was hard coming up with a balance team with very few new Pokémon to use I will be using a Pokémon that mega evolves on two of them
    I also want to see what other fairy types we are getting and I am going to use a Pokémon that can mega evolve now cuz I heard that the champion will have a Pokémon that can mega evolve
    the only old Pokémon I really plan on using in one of my first play throughs is Eevee just so I can get a Sylveon cuz I plan on trying different fairy types out as a wild card for the first few times I play

hbu? do you plan on trying out the fairy type as soon as you get the game?
    I am also taking Charmander and I might use it because the rivals could very well use mage evolution as well but at the same time I want to use all new Pokémon and I really want Pyroar has a fire type on my team as well
    haha and I bet I know who your taking as your Kanto starter as well lol
    this is the first time where I am making my first pic the grass type cuz the first four it was fire then gen 5 it was water
    nice!!! I am planing to get both as well but I am using Y as my main one and will play X over and over again
    we should add each other to our 3DS friend list!!! :)
    I am doing great just getting a bit restless for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

are you planing on getting them and if so what one?
    man these inbox things fill up fast! and you have a point there. Well then, i gotta sleep soon. i wish you luck in your games and may the force be with you :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…