• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whenever you see a remarkable act of idiocy, I hope that you'll remember all those faceless sheep you used to endlessly herd around misc. You've been a great mod Profesco, best of luck with your future plans.
    Why do all the good ones leave Prof?

I don't know if you'll see this but if you do, i'm always around if you need someone to talk to and i hope whatever you do works out for you.

Sorry i didn't keep in touch enough :(
    Aw, you're no longer a mod? I guess that means no more High Bump Kicks. :(

Is there a lot going on in your life for you to step down?
    Hey, Im not around all that much, but you seemed like a really good mod and very nice. Sad to see you leave.
    I know you're gonna get a lot of these but I just need to say my part:
    Thanks for being an awesome moderator Profesco. Probably one of the best mods on this forum in my humble point of view. I hope for the best in your future endeavors.
    I'm really sorry to see you go - you've been a great mod, and a really wonderful, nice person (something this site needs more of). Whatever you're doing, I wish you all the best with it. Will you be sticking around at all?
    we'll miss you 5ever

nah, but good luck with whatever you're moving on to. and we will miss you.
    "Ninjabait" or "Blake" will be fine.

Yeah, not really. I've pretty much abandoned these forums like a...thing that gets abandoned. I'm...not very good at these. :/ And thanks!
    Well I can certainly accept not saying goodbye :) As far as MSN goes, I do think I have you (and you have me), but I am also never on it, though I do read that email quite frequently so if you ever feel like contacting me off the site, don't hesitate to write me because I will reply right away <3
    Aww geeze, you made me blush :( I wish you well with whatever you do in life, I hope everything goes smoothly. Is there a possible way we could keep in touch, even if it's off the forums? I really hate saying goodbyes, I am really bad at them lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…