• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So does your school use recordings for music?
    Getting payed to play musical music is awesome, in my opinion. Too bad your school doesn't do it.

Do you play the trading card game in real life?
    Yea lol!

THat's wonderful, and I'm turning Fifteen in September! We need to like talk ten pages per day now to catch up!
    That's understandable.
    Other schools offer to pay you?! That's awesome! I wish I could do that! It's too bad you don't have time to do it.
    Does that mean other schools come play your school's pit?
    Well that's wonderful Muzi, just send a message along my way when you do!

(I just wish all of our pages of Convo on dA and PTCgo were on here...)
    Why?
    My school is doing Oliver! which makes me happy because I know all the music for it already because my family owns the soundtrack. I don't act in it; I play violin in the pit orchestra. Does your school have a pit orchestra?

That's awesome! Congratulations! I'm really happy for you.
    Aw lucky. My teachers have not let up in the relentless barrage of "lets get all this material done before the semester ends" homework. I'm so tired. I should be doing homework right now. I have to finish my art project. I haven't started studying for midterms. *Sigh* At least it snowed, that's good.
    Did you have District Band yet?
    Does your school put on a musical?
    Me too. The past week and a half have been the worst for me though. I stayed up until 2AM three times in five days. Luckily I got an extra 45 minutes of sleep today because there was a one hour delay for school because it snowed, then rained. And midterms are in two weeks. Are yours coming up soon too?

That's awesome! I'm happy for you! I wish you the best of luck in regionals.
    I see, I have a hill behind my house and there's a small park next door where the hill is cleared, so I've had an awesome sledding place since I was little.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's lucky your BF has a hill in his yard. Oof, into a tree can hurt. But as long as you're okay it's fine.
    Are you getting slammed with homework this week?
    ^^
    I have so much work to do for school...
    Sledding for the first time ever?! Why had you never gone sledding before? Did you have fun?
    You posted your reply on your own profile instead of viewing conversation.
    Anyway perhaps I'll watch it when it comes out on DVD.
    Nice! I got about 6 inches, which is awesome because I love snow, and snowboarding.
    I so don't want to go back to school today...
    If you get the chance you should! I found this rather funny. I don't think he needs to be sweatshirtless to be attractive though.
    Was Wreck-It-Ralph good? I heard that it was, and I read short article about it.
    Okay, I was just wondering. Speaking of watching Pokémon I'm really behind on that...
    Did you get any snow where you live?
    I saw Rise of the Guardians today! I went with 2 of my friends and we got there five minutes late because it's been snowing here all afternoon (it still is) and we had to drive really slowly, but we got there and back safely. Anyway the was really good! I liked it a lot. Jack is now one of my favorite characters ever.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…