• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Hihiroshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will buy mine in Feb...for now I've been running a game marathon.Finished 4 games in a week 8D
    I've been sleeping and dying a lot xD It really works!
    Tomm is CES as well!If you dont know it is the biggest event on tech in the year.I expect some awesome 4K TV info.I mean,it is 4x the HD we have nowadays. *explodes*
    Also,yesterday my friend lended me his PS Vita and OMG the OLED screen is freaking awesome,so much color *^* I've finished Uncharted:Golden Abyss yesterday.It is awesome really.Assassin's Creed Liberation for the Vita is....cool I guess...but framerate issues breaks the game,I mean...it looks like it is in slow motion.Just like AC3 on PS3,but worse,much worse.
    Tomorrow is the day. Everyone in here Japan are very excited (and worried a bit too).
    It would be funny if they announce something like World of Pokemon (Pokemon version of WoW) XD
    Ok my harem is a work in progress but this is what I have so far: you, Kaito, Luka, BRS, Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate), N, Submas, Denzi, Shirona, Hikari, Bossun, Kiri, Shizuo Heiwajima (durarara), Firo (baccano), THE WHOLE HYOUKA MAIN CAST (including Eru and Mayaka), and YES I ADDED FEMALES I COULDN'T HELP IT DON'T JUDGE ME. btw shizuo gets privileges in my harem and you wouldn't want to mess with him lololol

Wow I'm really picky lol. Why do I have this feeling that if I made a harem purely with females it would make for a much larger list than the males'? ._.

yes I will be lazy about it you can't make me watch it u_u (don't worry i'll watch it tomorrow)
    Yay~ don't worry she wont have them anymore I'll go yandere if I have to but then I'll feel bad 'cuz she's dandere :c WOW what a harem. One of these days I will form my own harem and you WON'T get the privileges just to mess with you xD

Mayyybe I will at least when I don't feel lazy about it lol
    YOUR HAREM BETTER STILL HAVE ME IN IT DAMMIT and i better get all the privileges

Oooh I love the art style :O One of these days I will draw you with your harem wwww
    Awesome! I'm glad you had a great time! Does me good to see my friends so happy and enjoying themselves. x)

Haha, he yelled at me through the window to. I was like: "Whatever, bro, you could've killed me." XDDD
    So, how're you today? Hung-over? Or were you "good" and no alcohol? XPPP
    Go for it lol. Sket dance is that awesome :p Aww really? :c That sucks, but at least the manga continues to be awesome~
    Sket dance <33

I kinda want to catch up with the anime now if just for the awesome songs. I've only been following the manga xDD
    You must've paid 'em a lot of money to be invited to a big fancy party. ;) Nah, just kidding. Have fun, Sir. Derpy! ^^

I didn't, though I almost got run over by a drunk driver. XDD
    Haha, I'm gonna go our for a walk in mere minutes - it seems like a good time to go, so why not? :')

Glad you're occupying yourself with your feeble methods there, Sir. Derpy. xP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…