• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, not sure if you received my PM, but I have several Pokémon with Pokerus I'm willing to trade. Are you interested?
    hey! from what i saw you have a few DW pokemon that i am interested in.

the pokemon are: ditto, slowpoke, bagon, and carvanha.

i am willing to offer a pokemon in my signiture per trade! im 100% legit.

look forward to hearing bac from you very soon! THANKS!
    Hi chrish I see you have an adamant extreme speed zigzagoon could you look in my shop and tell me if I have anything you want I have these 2 not in my shop quiet UT lv70 10aniv moltres and timid 10aniv charizard UT lv70 I am not sure if they are LEGIT or not because I got them off GTS negotiations but if you can Pokecheck and if they are LEGIT I could trade you them if you need them thanks :)
    Are you available to trade? If so, I can get to cloning my Pokes.

What am I trading to you again? I can't seem to find the mail containing what I'm supposed to give you again... lol
    Ok, my events are:
    Movie keldeo(Modest,Jolly,and naive)
    Movie meloetta(naive)
    WISHMKR shiny jirachi(docile)
    Nobunaga´s rayquaza(adamant)
    Solar power modest charizard flawless(HP electric)
    Lonely bulbasaur DW
    2012MAY Darkrai(various natures)
    SPR2012 Zekrom and reshiram
    Hasty DW arceus
    HGSS celebi
    FEB2012 Mewtwo
    Shiny deoxys from hoenn.
    V-create rayquaza
    Spanish V-create Victini
    American v-create victini
    Liberty pass victini
    PCNYb Wailord
    PCNYc Aggron
    PCNYd Kingdra
    PCNYc Crawdaunt
    Kyushu trains Shiny metagross.
    Gotta catch em all Qwilfish
    WIN2011 Raikou
    DW torchic
    DW bulbasaur
    Peli11 Shaymin(spanish)
    DW blissey w/ healer
    US DW porygon w/ the nature you want (yea, i didnt catch him yet)
    That is for my events.If you want to know about the shinies or DWF i have just ask.
    It seems that based on your time zone, I might have to wait until Sunday or Monday to trade, as you're on during the night where I am at. Is that alright with you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…