• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That disguise was really unexpected, though. I mean I could see that there was something wrong with Angela, but...
    I KNOW RIGHT? Curse you butler guy for rescuing him just in time! >=|
    Me neither. I need that game. I NEED THAT GAME.
    Ohhhh, okay. I saw that it had been closed, but I seriously wasn't sure what happened. I saw one person leave and just everyone followed, and some things I didn't understand were said hahah. Well, I will check out both clans and then decide maybe. :)
    I KNOW RIGHT??? It's so heartwarming and sad and just so amazing but it's so ridiculous too because Descole oh my god *dies*
    lol wolf told me it woudl be a while b4 u war so i found us on but i agree we should war that would be intense :)

and ok
    :) Your two clans should do a clan war Just kidding that would be really bad haha. But best of luck to both of you.
    Yea, what a shame that TBC closed~
    I think I'll remain clanless for a while, no idea what I'll be doing next though.
    I am honored that you actually cared enough to invite me to your clan, that makes me very happy~
    Elite got to me first, so I'm with Chaos theory

Why we split up due to a couple of people leaving is anybody's guess tho
    Froslass' Pokemon Breeding Club, also known as FPBC after it became high in post count.

Yes, I hope it won't be.... I'm sure it won't be after all I've learned and experienced with my Club. ^_^
    I understand what happened and have already spoken with elite. I thank you for your offer, but I've decided to not join either clan and rather take a break from them. I wish your clan the best of luck, but please understand that I have nothing against you and my decision has nothing to do with anyone in either clan. :)
    Then in that case, I'm glad you aren't in my Club. My Club is under moderation because:

1. Some people wouldn't listen to me when I or my Moderators enforce the Rules

2. People would bring their drama, depression, and whatnot over to the Club causing a spamfest which lead to unwanted discussion and a huge spamfest.

Other then that, it's the 2nd most popular Club on Serebii.

Also, I agree with you, when I open up my Clan, due to what happened in my Club, Spam and drama will be prohibited.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…