• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• your request has been made, please pick up your text banners at flower paradise graphics...thanks for choosing my shop...
    Sounds cool! I have not seen the real movie, you should be aware that I'm that person who hasn't seen any of the movies, and people are always telling me that I need to watch them, but I don't get around to it. I do want to watch Scott Pilgrim vs. The World though.

Well, it is kind of an awkward song. Or at least the situations are awkward. But I can totally imagine Tamaki asking Haruhi our for coffee, and her replying "I don't drink coffee" and Tamaki then retreating to the emo corner.
    I liked the AMV. I thought the effects were fine, except when the put the words "strangers like me" in the video. But that obviously took a long time to make!
    How did bringing Cassel to life make you think of the song though? And I'm sorry, I don't know what movie that's from (see above, second sentence).
    Here's a funny Ouran AMV.

Oh cool! I probably won't use the banner (nothing against you or the creator, please don't take offence), but thank you for letting me know! And I don't mind that there's only one. I haven't been on here in about a week, but I'll try to post in the club in the next couple of days.
    He had trouble breathing and before the people came to him, he is dead. An asthma attack, yet some of my classmates said they don't care. But his dad died by a heart attack on the road five years ago and mom worked harder. But when he died, people laughed and said that he deserved to die for being fat. It makes me want to punch them...
    *nods in agreement*

That was a good trailer! I feel honored, thanks! I won't tell anyone. How were you thinking? Like, an Ouran fanfic or a fanfic with a character that has short-term memory loss, or some other idea from it?
    Here's a funny Ouran AMV.
    Hm, it wasn't that great I agree. I think instead of trying to lips-sync it they should have concentrated more on epic fighting scenes, and perhaps used Lord Death during the "God bless us" lyrics. The fighting scenes that were used didn't fit as well as the FMA one, and some other clips were a little off too. I also didn't like all the blinking; it wasn't in time with the music and it made it had to see the clips a little, it was also distracting. I feel like if I were able to make AMVs (and had time LOL) I could probably make a better one. I do think a lot of time was put into it though.
    Here's a Kid AMV, it's alright, however I think the song would better fit Stein.
    Well, I guess it will be direct damage. So, a 80 power attack does 80 damage. Then you just have to factor in everything else. Remember the categories we put all of the pokemon into? Well, it wasn't for nothing! I'll tell you all about it tonight on Rainbow if you're there.
    No, it's not your fault. I'm just... not that type of person, I guess. Don't worry about it. Anyways, I think I've completely figured out how battling is going to work on rainbow.
    Um, alright, if you say so. Just have to make sure my family isn't watching, because they were cussing on there.
    Uh... no, I just watched the opening episode.
    Master of Illusion is about the guy named cod-I or however you spell it. He captures Zoroark, and Ash and co. have to help Zorua find Zoruark again.
    That one was okay. I've only seen two of the animes in it, but I've read four of them in manga form. I like that song better in its regular version, this was alright.
    This is a very fitting Soul Eater AMV. I particularly enjoy it.
    Well, when I get the game, whenever that may be, I hope I can figure out which scene you mean.

And I think that song is one of them. That was, different.
    Okay, this one is also random but funny. It's actually a video of the one that won Best Comedy at the Anime Boston in 2011 (you'll see what I mean about it being videoed).

Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to make it difficult, I just thought it sounded cool.

*nods* Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…