• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, so Battle Rhythm just closed. Sparkbeat and some others have joined Creamery Command, and I would love if you joined us as well. Hope to see you there.
    For Pokemon royal Rumble you need to wait for signups to open, and even then you need to make sure your pokemon fit's the theme.
    Hey we gotta battle for the interclan tourney. I'm in GMT+11 so tell me your timezone and we can arrange a time to battle :)
    Happy New Year to you too! To answer your question, ER was running it but he got permanently banned from SPPf, so the mods aren't letting anybody make a new thread for it because they're afraid that he'll try to run it from outside SPPf.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…