• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the tradeback. Sorry for panicking after accidentally trading my Feebas away haha.
    I need help evolving my Kadabra too. I'll evolve yours if you do mine. Friend code is: 1607-2130-1527
    You welcome and love when people say "man" to me :p no worries not upset or anything just find it funny since I am indeed female ;) and some times with the charm can be a pain too saw someone around my srs for lugia over 4,000 before it shined o_o good luck though don't give up ^_^
    Don't worry its all luck sometimes we can sr it under 1,000 and sometimes over 9,000+ srs best thing is don't give up sring shiny lugia with no charm in as and went over odds once in two weeks.
    Do you want to battle now? If so I will see you in the wi fi room. Also in the room what level are pokemon changed to 50 or 100
    Also I could do with mamoswine withs it's dream world ability ( which is thick fat). So if you could message me with what pokemon you have out of these that would be wicked.
    Hmm well I could do with a DW female dratini also as I'm getting into weather pokemon DW vulpix for drought , polliwag for drizzle, and a non DW snover for hail. I'm not to bothered with evs and ivs yet as I haven't started ev training. By the way if they could all be female that would be awesome.
    I have a timid genesect from the wi fi event no evs what so ever what could you give me for it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…