• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Google has now officially replace the dog as man's best friend. =p
    You should keep on watching it. Season 1/first game is nice, Season 2/second game is interesting, Season 3/third game is REALLY interesting, GO! is crazy, GO Chrono Stone is REALLY crazy... yeah XD
    Well it seems like it, there's the Eiffel Tower and everything... XD YES. LET US FANGIRL OVER MY NEW FAVOURITE POKEMON, FENNEKIN, TOGETHER.
    Oh, I'm sorry to know about that :(
    and I appreciate being informed about that :) knowing that I'm a completely inactive member, you still notify me, thanks a lot sis..
    but in fact, I was thinking about reopening TSS, still hesitating though
    Still, I don't want it to end! ;A; At least it seems to be being replaced by another fun series, Youkai Watch. Sure, it's aimed at kids, but I like those kind of series, so...
    I hope they don't carry on with Inazuma Eleven, though, if that's the case =/
    Probably. XD So how far have you watched?
    Yeah, it can be described as "Level-5 going totally overboard but somehow pulling it off... somehow". Because the games are still interesting and fun to play... apparently.
    X and Y? OH MY GOD THEY ARE THE BEST THINGS EVER IT'S SET IN FRANCE AND THERE'S FENNEKIN OMG FENNEKIN IT'S SO ADORABLE AND CUDDLY AND /dies
    But then again, it's time for Layton to come to an end. It's better to have six games of great quality than six games of great quality and then six games of under-average quality.
    Well, it's not in the JP versions (I checked on YouTube). Whoever decided to put those in was a freaking genius. XD
    That's, like, six people to choose from right there. =p But I think you mean Someoka. You know, pink-haired guy? Ugly face? XD;;
    The difference between IE and IEGO is that IEGO takes place ten years after the events of IE, and have mainly new cast, though some characters from the original series also return, for major supporting roles or just for cameos. Oh, and, in IEGO, you... kinda start to doubt whether this anime is even about football/soccer anymore, because a lot of crazy yet cool stuff get introduced, and even more in the sequel, Chrono Stone. So... yeah. XD
    Well yeah, obviously. XDDD
    And it looks like they'll stay in the same style until the last of the series (ie the next game). ^_^ though I don't want Layton to go yet even if he isn't doing as well as Inazuma Eleven or Ni No Kuni SOB
    You sure? Because I've heard some reports that it's only in the EU versions that they put that in. Either way, it was totally hilarious. XD
    Like whose? XD I don't remember being scared by anyone until Season 2.
    Nah, it was just the puzzle masters being evil this time. No need to worry about your brain. ;D ...At least, that's what I always tell myself XD;; I hate it when that happens, too.
    The cutscenes look AMAZING in 3D. Even if they're technically not even in 3D (just 3D layers). But still, they look better than ever before. Speaking of which, you know the cutscene after the credits? Did Descole go "boing" as he jumped over the Mooks?
    I have two days (I go back on Thursday), so I'm goin to try to get it fixed by then. It's almost seven o'clock in the UK rigght now, so it's working, I think.
    XDDDD There's more in the later episodes, though.
    It was the only puzzle I had to use a walkthrough for. Plus, the hints were useless. ABSOLUTELY USELESS. Like seriously. And don't even get me started on those ones... ;_;
    Mine aren't, either, but I'm still fine... guess I'm just one of those lucky/weird/wonderful people. =p
    Yeah, I'm always torn between whether to love or hate school holidays. XD;;
    But Inazuma Eleven has plenty of gay subtext, and it's aimed at roughly the same audience, as well as written by the same person (Atsuhiro Tomioka)... =p
    Yeah, like the Duck Of Tiles one... that was evil. EVIL, I say.
    I don't think it's affected my eyesight at all, I mean, I feel perfectly comfortable looking into the 3D screen.
    Damn you, procrastination XD
    Well... that's still pretty stupid, if you ask me. Unless he's in love with Ash or something.
    Well, I do my best to actually solve the puzzles, after all. ;D I always have the 3D turned on... am I like the only one who actually does that? =/
    Okay, I'll try them out sometime later, when I'm not too busy. I've got so much to catch up... Viola practice... Piano practice... Biology revision... Chinese revision... and I'm running a forum game, too... //headdesk//
    Wait, what the hell? CAMERON IS WILLING TO COMMIT SUICIDE? o_O I knew that this guy was a bit weird, but this is... I mean, Randall had a legit reason for asking Layton to let go of him, but...
    It needs to be the plot twist of all plot twists. I'll be disappointed otherwise, Level-5. Just saying. =p
    You know, I've never seen Luke's failing position, now that I think about it. XD;; Yeah, the clothes look real enough, but the faces...? I love how they point out of the screen, though.
    Hm, they look interesting enough to me. and Takumi? as in Shu Takumi? *shot*
    Oh my god, really? XD Actually, Cameron looks a LOT like a guy in Inazuma Eleven... but anyway. ^^; Speaking of which did you catch all the similarities between Nimbasa City and Monte d'Or? =3
    Ooh. Spooky. =O (but srsly if he was i wouldn't be surprised)
    Well, the NPCs were alright... the main characters... not so much, with the exception of Emmy. ;_; They completely butchered Luke, too.
    Okay. ;D What are those two animes about?
    Really? What kind of scene?
    Speaking of Claire, I have to say, Layton's always a bit secretive about his past. He never tells Luke about either Randall or Claire...
    And it's in 3D!!! Nah, I like the current graphics. Thankfully it seems like they've fixed up the ugly-looking 3D models in Azran Legacies, looking at the demo on YouTube.
    I've only watched two including Pokémon. XD I'm planning on watching Fairy Tail soon, though.
    Yep, but you don't need to worry about that ^_^; Unless you want to watch the (frankly horrible) dub.
    Of course I do... or at least, I used to. I need to catch up with the Higaki Conference, and besides, I'm not very involved with the anime fandom, so...
    The more we find out about Layton, the less gentlemanly he turns out to be... -_-
    Gah don't make me cry about Claire again ;A; that was so freaking sad. SO FREAKING SAD. Why does Level-5 give me so many feels? ;_; Yep, they do. XD
    I'll be very disappointed if it isn't =p not to mention, they made a full-blown CUTSCENE to foreshadow the next game...
    The subs are almost always better, most dubs sound horrible. XD;; I'd recommend Inazuma Eleven, which is an anime adaptation of a video game series by our beloved Level-5. Basically, it's little boys/ikemen playing magical soccer. Yep. It's hugely popular in Japan, though, apparently. Expect something along the lines of Pokémon, only with added drama, violence, feels, and shipping hints. It's, uh, more interesting than I made it sound... it means "let's play soccer"... ohohoho
    Either that, or Layton is a pure creep. o_O
    Lost Future is definitely my favourite. And Layton needs to go out with a real bang, I won't be satisfied otherwise. A plot twist that defeats all other plot twists that Level-5 has ever made... (it's going to have to work a bit hard for that =p)
    Yeah, it's the one in Eternal Diva. That threw me off too, actually. I thought ED was just a standalone installment for the series. Azran Legacies must be pretty big if they're tying up all three installments in the prequel trilogy.
    Watching anime's taught me a bit already XD such as the very useful phrase "sakka yarouze!"
    Oh, I see... Unfortunately, I don't think I want to join a clan anymore, for a few reasons. One being that I have been very inactive recently, and the chances are that I won't be on Serebii much for now. Hopefully I'll be able to go on the xat sometimes to see you guys again, but I won't be joining at this point. I hope the clan goes well!
    But how did he know Angela was a man? I have a really bad feeling about this. D=
    Yeah, it was pretty predictable - even I guessed it, and I'm pretty horrible at thinking ahead. Really, we haven't had a proper plot twist since Lost Future. Wait, the Descole = Angela one was a plot twist, right?
    And Descole was so kewl, too. <3 I can't hate him right now, since I don't know his motives... aaaaand I'm getting off-track.
    Me too. ;_;
    Me too, but I got really suspicious of her when she said that she was going to throw that necklace away. But how did Layton know that it was Descole, out of all people? For all he knew, it could've been Don Paolo or another man (or woman)...
    I don't like the butler, I mean, he's really creepy. =/
    2013, in Japan. As in, this year. Probably autumn/winter 2014 for the US/EU... ;_;
    Man....I need to keep up with these clans a bit. >< That sounds cool though, I will have to consider.
    I was a sub because I was late to apply, but I didn't get put in because we roflstomped them; There was no need.
    oh that's cool! Though I have absolutly no idea who that other clan is....

My Clan just kicked legacy's ***. (3-0)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…