• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have these as DWFs:

Kanto:

Caterpie, Sandshrew, Nidoran Female, Vulpix, Zubat, Mankey, Growlithe, Poliwag, Abra, Bellsprout, Tentacool, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Krabby, Exeggcute, Cubone, Lickitung, Rhyhorn, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Goldeen, Magikarp, Lapras, Eevee, Aerodactyl, Dratini, Pidgey, Oddish, Machop, Mr. Mime, Onix, Chansey

Johto:

Clefa, Togepi, Igglybuff, Ledyba, Chinchou, Girafarig, Magby, Hoothoot, Natu, Mareep, Marill, Hoppip, Yanma, Wooper, Murkrow, Gligar, Heracross, Sneasel, Slugma, Swinub, Stantler, Smeargle, Smoochum, Miltank, Larvitar, Pichu,

Hoenn:

Makuhita, Zangoose, Absol, Shroomish, Lotad, Poochyena, Taillow, Ralts, Surskit, Whismur, Sableye, Skitty, Mawile, Aron, Illumise, Carvanha, Cacnea, Swablu, Corphish, Lileep, Anorith, Feebas, Shuppet, Tropius, Wynaut, Relicanth, Bagon,

Sinnoh:

Combee, Starly, Bidoof, Shinx, Cranidos, Shellos, Drifloon, Buneary, Spiritomb, Gible, Riolu, Hippopotas, Croagunk, Snover,

Unova:

Purloin, Munna, Drilbur, Darumaka, Minccino, Deerling, foongus, Alomomola, Mienfoo, Druddigon, Vullaby, Sigilyph, Cubchoo, and Durant.

These are additional options in Ilane's shop but it's going to be a pain for her to add those in her shop.
    As for flawless ones, I don't know if we have any... PM me if you're still interested and I can list what we have, once I do an inventory check here.
    We have a few (unlisted), if that's what you're interested in. I'd only trade one for both the Dream Radar birds, though.
    Ok cool...the E4 is unpredictable, but 50 is do-able with a lucky egg and my togekiss.

Yeah I was...the Shiny Latias is for a friend who was having problems finding one.
    50 is fine, I'll most likely get that or near it just by EV training. It might be over 50 just a little, I tend to run to the E4 with a lucky egg, so battle depending...100 would be extra...they take around 3-5 hours depending on exp. growth.

I will let you know when your turn is up.
    It was just EV Training right? No levelling to 100 involved?

The major wants of that list are: Mew, Latias, Shaymin, Celebi, and Deoxys...though the others aren't bad either :).

I'm good for the original 4 you listed Mew, Jirachi, Latias, and Shaymin.
    Can we please review the trade again? (aka, what did you want and what was the ratio?)

Here are my interests: Flawless DW Venusaur, Flawless Timid Mew, Flawless Timid Celebi, Flawless Timid Jirachi, Flawless Shiny Timid Latias, Flawless Naive Deoxys, Flawless Timid Shaymin
    Good good, I'm running pretty low on Evo stones, mainly because I haven't had the time to go search for them
    Ok...that works and makes the request way easier as well.
    Indeed, business is always good. Since your requests were finalized, I went ahead and took some others. Sorry your request is so low on the list right now.
    I'll take a look around the shop and figure it out :).
    Let me check the celebi, jirachi and suicune (as well as the rest of your shop to see if there is anything new.)

Is it the event suicune?
    I might not have the evolution stone for cottnee, but yeah, I should be able to...my list is full right now. Sid is not listed and he's before you as well.

What ability and non-shiny?
    I no longer need the Flawless Jolly Jirachi or the Flawless Timid Manaphy. Still interested in the Mew and the Shaymin though.
    Flawless Celebi, Flawless Timid Jirachi, Flawless Deoxys, Flawless Suicune, Flawless DW Venusaur.

Semi interested in but not too much: Flawless Mewtwo

Would like more information about: Raikou with weatherball, specifically the IVs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…