• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Very true. It will be nice to watch hockey again! :D

It's crazy! XD I hope Fennekin evolutions are good. I'm going to get Pokemon X when it comes out, Xerneas is so majestic! Yveltal is pretty cool too. Which one are you going to get? :eek:
    I'm sorry to hear you had such a difficult month last month! How is the family coping? ^^ As for the driving test, don't worry too much, I'm still failing my driving exams too.... I have one on the 25th, and work are threatening bad consequences if I fail again. Just gotta try and try again, right? :)

I hope you've had a better Christmas and pleasant New Year ^_^
    Yeah they did, I was laughing the whole time! lol XD

I'm so excited! :D I wish hockey came back sooner but I'll take what I can get

I can't believe 6th gen is coming out so soon! I love Fennekin! :D I knew it was a matter of time until they made a fire fox starter. Who's your favorite so far?
    Hey Shadow! How are you doing? :eek:

I'm glad your team won on Saturday! :D I'm sure you heard but hockey is back! YAY!!! XD
    "Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire."

nodnodnod
    What every one?

:O

I think Xbinox was gone, wasn't he?

~_~

I'm trying to think who else here was I friends with...

xD

what about hummm, sir Charles?
    Yush indeed..

xD

Her troll is the nicest, and mine is the meanest...

We get along great though..

:D
    Yuuuuuuup!

:D

I have one friend who's a huge homestuck fan, so we talk like everyday...

lol

xD
    Mwahahahah, welcome to homestuck!

8D

I would tell you to go read it, but its like 7k pages and only half done...

You really need to WANT to read it to do so..

lol

XD
    >____>

Patron birth trolls do not work like that.

Your Equissss ahhhhh

D:

He was cool until that stupid juggalo killed him..

:L

He died defending his nekogirl sweet heart from a deranged juggalo going cold turkey armed with a broken bow and juggling clubs in a abandoned laboratory on a meteor hurtling through space
    She is the prettiest, isn't she!

::::D

She has allllllll the pretty shadow. ALL OF IT
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…