• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And your eyes? :p

Strange strange us...xD As for whether or not I'd judge you. Meh, I'm not going to, don't worry about it. :p But I myself am not gay or bi not only because I just am not, but also because I had a terrible experience with a gay/bi person. >3>...

:O :p...mad at you? xD Did he seem violent?
    Good, because we're both 20+ so we can do it together (And if you join my family, we can do it like that)

It's going to be a Kirby x Pokemon Game. Shhhhhhhh.
    You seem nice, so I choose NOT to kill you ^_^

Anyways, I am doing spectacular on this Monday evening, and yourself?
    Yeah. Though people who know me well enough in real life can see exactly why I'd be mistaken for a girl online...

I can't help it. I'm a slight genderbending fanatic. <3...xD (Though I'm perfectly straight...Which is weird when you look at it like that. xD). ._. xD

...wonderful. Just leave it. If he ever realizes it, then he'll facepalm. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…