• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awesome, thanks man!

I will be doing one more where she leaves. Any particular place you want her to go or City Hall is fine?
    I made the big post for Shade. Please let me know what you think and if I need to change anything. I got what I wanted to happen to happen, but I'm not sure if I captured her personality so please look over it and help me ok?
    The cheapest rent is here. From what I hear they're nearing 1k for for 1 or 2 bedroom though, if they're not higher already. Prices are going up all over the country. You might be better off with a studio, which IIRC has the living room and kitchen mixed together and is smaller. Thus the rent is cheaper still.

If you end up living in Brooklyn it would be so awesome to hang out when you're not working. I
    apologize in advance if I talk your head off the first couple of times. Usually happens when I first meet somebody. Whether I knew them online or not doesn't matter. Still happens lol.

We live in income based housing, so our rent is 350 something and goes up and down based on our income. Yea, we're pretty poor, but with income based housing poor means rent is low.

It takes 2 to 3 years for a spot in income based housing to open up. There is a waiting list. We actually had a second spot open up on a different list while we were moving into our current apartment and had to forfeit it.
    Awesome, thanks.

That's understandable. Getting into a job as quickly as possible.

I'm just glad we figured it out quickly. God, that was weird. I was like huh. Ok how did all that angry stuff come out of three lines. But I think I'll go back to short messages from now on ok?
    Whoa, pause. You don't want me me or someone else to take her over in your absence? Ok that will probably kill the RP. We need her to show up at the fight going on right now, for example. Can't cancel it since we've been building up to it for weeks and I've been hurrying.

I can easily have her show up, have an exchange with Star, then leave. I can change whatever until you say it's good enough. How's that sound?

Holy, that's crazy. You're doing an entire semester worth of credits in four days? That's gonna blow your brain out fiercely.
    I don't mind waiting that long at all and filling in for you as Shade. I think you're blowing it out of proportion a bit on how busy you will be. That's not to say that it's not a lot. No, I know it's a lot. Just, with how little you've needed to post lately anyway, not posting for so long won't really hurt the RP or Shade being absent for so long. I can write for her as needed until you return.

Really it's not a big deal for you to take breaks when you need to, and there's no need to drop out permanently. Shade is important, unlike Zalck and his character, so she will be taken care of in your absence. I mean look at Zalck. I thought he dropped out, but he had a thing like you will be having soon. Just come back on your time, and I'll write her as needed at other times when you can't. Sound good?
    It was a really bad misunderstanding and I'm sorry too. I would like to just forget it, also.

Of course we won't hold the RP on your account, but can I count on you for later when you can come back? Please?
    That was just me complaining to the wind. I'm sorry, and sorry you took it harshly. That was just me random complaining. Like, oh dang, complaining out loud. Yes that could have been what happened with Metal and Grassy, because I often don't realize I say things that people can misinterpret. Then they refuse to tell me what they misinterpreted and it becomes a mess like with those two.

It was not over my head though, especially since we've been over it before. I just said to myself, ok maybe he can come back later. I think I will ask. I didn't say I respect it because I didn't see it as necessary, and thought it goes without saying. If I had a problem with your reasons, I would have told you that I had a problem with it. But you overreacted and put words in my mouth that I'd never typed, and never meant what I did type as what you said.

I've already been thinking about how to take over Shade, but for now I just hope that you can come back when your course load lightens. Is that too much to ask for dude?
    What? I'm sorry, but what happened here? Did I kill your cat in my sleep? I think we had a miscommunication.

I don't like these accusations and putting words in my mouth. I never said any of that. My replies have been short because I'm on my phone. Where are you reading all this from? Certainly not from me. Look outside yourself. Why are you so angry at me? If I had a problem with you dropping out, a real problem, I would have said so. If I thought RP is above life, I would have said so. Now please, stop the accusations. You know me way better than that.

Again, where are you getting this from? I was just expressing my disappointment is all.

What attitude exactly? You're the one being very mean to me for no reason. You're way out of line, acting like I killed your cat. I never said any of this, ever. I was just asking a question, hoping when your workload lightened you'd come back.

Why are you taking out all your anger on me all of a sudden? What's gotten into you? Who are you and what have you done with the real Neo? My longstanding friend who doesn't jump to conclusions over three lines of text. What could I have possibly said in those three lines that led you to react like this?
    I trust them. It's just not as fun if she's an NPC though.

Man, this is one if the worst things you could have done. This was supposed to be our opportunity to fight each other after all these years, as well.

Promise me you'll come back to play again if your schedule lets up?
    I guess it involves finding a suitable replacement. I know I wouldn't be able to do it. Too bad we didn;t get to the strange but hilariously awkward flirting/temptation between Shade and Ninjice XD
    I'm not trying to guilt trip you, first of all.

If she's an NPC, somebody would just try to kill her and say they succeeded. End of the RP.

Just announce it ok? We never know.
    Yes, I need to close down the RP now, unless you have a better idea? There's nobody I know that can take over and keep her in character.

Could you announce it in discussion and let's recruit somebody?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…