• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Aegon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One of the things that kept Hoenn back was the lack of special/physical split. I feel weird playing it now and having to remember what system (I think it's based on types... don't quote me on that). But apart from that I thought they really outdid themselves, even more with Emerald - Which I reckon to be the best pokemon game made.
    Yeah the battles look simply stunning, and this is before we've even seen it in all its glory. We know how terrible some 3D games can look in screenshots and trailers. I'm loving the fully mobile 3D models

Hoenn is my favourite region, just edging out Kanto. I think the Hoenn region itself is amazing (if you discount some of the surfing) and if it was made with those graphics and just a bit more refined then it would be so beautiful.
    I always liked how you could project yourself onto the blank canvas of a trainer, but I think this male trainer looks too much like Hilbert, might end up playing as the girl (I'm not weird, Shhh!). I reckon I'll go for Y based on the legendary, and the fact I go for the red versions of the game, and my brother the blue.
    At first I was a little disappointed about RSE remakes (forbidden words here :eek:), but then I realised how much better they could be on the 3DS. I too am hoping for some existing pokemon (pre)evolutions, liven up the series a bit and spice up the old guys. One of the little things I don't like is the character and the prospect of customisation, I'm glad they kept the grid based walking system, those are sort of what made pokemon, pokemon to me.
    So this is all very exciting. If you ask me it seems a little too soon to start gen VI, it feels like the beginning of gen V was such a short time ago.

So far I'm liking Froakie, I'm thinking that it's evolutions may be reminiscent of Swampert.
    I found the regional to be harder than BW (obviously) though the poketransfer helped alot.

I am also outraged at Pokedex 3D pro's price. £13.49 Where I am...
    I resigned as a bedrock tallyist, it was starting to eat into time I didn't have. Resonsibility has been lifted which is nice.

How are things with you? Have you finished BW2 yet?
    Couple of assignments due for next week but I wasted time watching Modern Family and playing Skyrim :<

automatically a good movie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…