• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Huge congratulations on the Mareep! That nasty hunt came to a nice end...as for me, I hit 6,600 REs, but it's not much compared to 19,000. Where will you hunt next?
    It usually takes around 15-20 seconds encounter included. But in Leafgreen/Firered, you just cast and you either find a pokemon or you dont. In R/S/E, you have to keep pushing the A button until the pokemon reels in, so it will take longer.
    As far as the thread rules go, discussing gen 6 shinies is fine, it's the general speculation I want to stay away from.
    Although, I think we should just wait until things are announced instead of speculating, as it would clutter up the thread something fierce. but that's just my personal opinion :p
    Wow! That's alot! I'm not a huge fan of SR, i'm more for any other method. I can only do SR for so long. x3 Gl on your BQ on SS and congratz!!!
    I picked up a Quagsire in a trade (seemed legit) so not my top priority, but I definitely prefer my own obtained shinies too ones I got in trades, so wooper would still be welcomed. I'd pretty well take anything except Ratatta.
    I personally wouldn't mind a Hoppip. It's 2nd on my list behind Mareep, and then probably Ekans. I think shiny Arbok looks pretty cool.
    Thank you!!!! Have you got the shiny johto starter yet? I haven't been as active since i've been in the caymans. I was just curious. x3
    The shiny chat isn't a club, it's a chat to prevent spam in the topic of Dangertrout, I had to ask a few mods and dangertrout for this. A mod also said as long you don't post it as a club at the club section.

What does the chat say when you try to login? Could you send me a screenshot? If you just aren't able to talk then I know the problem. You have to request membership. Otherwise the chat will be very buggy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…