• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I don't like Ash anymore tbh.
    My favorites are Dawn, Iris, and Misty right now XD
    Oh and Barry and Paul are my favorite rivals and Hunter J would be my favorite villain depending on how Team Plasma and hopefully N are treated
    Oh i didn't meant to come of as rude or anything. We all have different opinions and perception of things, but even if our thoughts doesn't go in same direction that doesn't mean we can't still have fun and friendly talk. :)

Perhaps one day we could be friends, and i wish we got chance to meet in more pleasant circumstances.
    But if you don't want its ok, i wont be messaging you again.
    Yeah, same here. I'm hoping they bring back a sidequest for the female character and also make her a co-star like Dawn was, I can't stand just watching for Ash anymore XD
    Hi, just wanted to say how i respect your disagreement.

Although statement about "contrived reasoning" can work both ways. :p

Way i see it you lost faith in writers ability to make characters again worthwhile.
    Aww. Have anywhere you can go to do it, like a friends house or something? And of course you have to be mindful about scanning just a bit.

However, you could still do summaries! I think a lot of people want to find out more about Golden Boys, and I know people are interested in the last three volumes of MPJ.
    Yeah they are. I have a folder for the rare Snatcher Leo comic but there's nothing in it because for some reason I couldn't locate my scans of it.
    It was TERRIBLE. Movie 3's isn't so bad, and I think it presents the theory that Molly confused her mother with Delia because her own mother's picture is obscured with a large hat and then there's the Delia pic. And movie 4's has Vicious punching Ash in the face, which is awesome. But the art is pretty bad in all of them, and there's no Team Rocket (well, except for Vicious of course, but there's no Trio).
    They're in the same account. But um...picture movie 2 without Melody, without any reasonable faxamile of Jirarudan (there's a guy who LOOKS like him and claims to have the same name, but he doesn't act anything like him at ALL), and with the only sign that Shamouti exists being that the shrine is there. Also ending halfway through. Also NotJiri winds up under about seventeen tons of steel.
    You wanted to see Ono's first movie manga? Here ya go. Also have 2, 3, and 4, but they're not very good (2 is especially terrible) and they're by someone else.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…