• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your PM box is full so I had to post here, might wanna clear some space :)
    Sorry for not getting back to you, but I had the flu for a few days.
    I have all the starters, I can get what you need if you can trade me an abra, happiny and buneary.
    Let me know if you still wanna help and when.
    I can get non-DW versions for
    Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle. Mudkips, Torchic, Treeko. Totodile. Jynx, Wobuffet, Togepi. I've also got a DW gastrodon I can Ditto.
    I would like DW females for
    Eevee, Abra, Sableye. Mainly Eevee.
    I should be on every night (USA time) the rest of this week Jan 10-Jan 13, though Jan13 has a chance I might get called into work.
    PM me anytime (or PSN message me) and suggest a time that works for the trade, if you are interested.
    Hello, I saw that you wanted some starter pokemon to trade for dreamworld females. I would like your Dreamworld female magikarp, abra, shroomish, poliwag, vulpix, and dratini for my treecko, charmander, squirtle, mudkip, totodile, and torchic. I can breed them with specific natures if you want, but I will need a heads up in order to do that. I can trade pretty much any time besides 16:30 - 22:30 Central time. PM me if your interested.
    Yep, same for me. Inbox full. My message:

Hey,
    I saw your post in the DWF trading thread. I am interested in a DWF Tentacool. I looked at your sig and I have the gen 1 starters and snover. Let me know which you want for a DWF Tentacool. FC: 2495-2837-0307
    i tried to send you a pm, but got an error saying youve exceeded your pm quota and can't accept further messages until you clear space :)
    if you still want to trade, we could try a bit earlier tomorrow? its about 13:00 for me now not sure what time zone your in, and I can do between 8:00 and 9:00, or any time after 11:00 if this helps :)
    also, i have all the non-dreamworld ability starters if you want? along with normal jynx and male togekiss (hustle)/togetic (serene grace) let me know :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…