• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Badman / Odinson here,
    Sorry I didn't get back to you this afternoon, something came up, and I'm about to do dinner, I *may* have a moment tonight to get the trade done (Shiny Pichu for your shiny Pachirisu) But I have another engagement at 8:30 Central time that will last until pretty late, so it may be easier to schedule a time tomorrow. I'm home all day so just let me know what time and I'll be there.
    Pichu is on my white 2, I believe you said you grabbed the FC off my sig
    Thanks again
    hey kilted i just got these in a trade if ur interested, gothorita mild DW japanese event, victini happy christmas event modest, team rocket meowth timid, almia darkrai modest, zigzagoon(saphire n shiny) adamant, mew pal city(amnesia) gentle, bulbasaur 10 ani
    im checking...ah i traded you the right one.
    and i do plan on browsing your shop in the near future.
    please note i had that darkrai right next to the other one, so if it's the wrong one just trade it back to me and ill trade you the right one.
    Just figured I would shot you a VM telling you I finally got around to RNGing that Naive Darkrai I told you about :p Also, I was perusing through your shop looking at your formidable Darkrai collect and noticed that you listed this: Hera, 22222, Modest, somewhat vain (SHINY, 31/31/30/30/30/31) wrong. Not sure how many people are savvy with IV spreads and HP types, but HP Fire (31/31/30/30/31/30) is far better for a Darkrai than HP Poison (31/31/30/30/30/31) is ;o Any way, hope you and Wolveram are doing well, your trade shop sure looks like it is!
    Just a heads up, regarding the final bit of our trade. I just sent a rather important message (and a very short follow-up because I forgot something :p) a few moments ago.

Don't worry, it's nothing bad; just something you might want to see sooner rather than later so that we can get this trade finished up.
    Okay cool I WILl save her the lugia then :)
    Okay, here’s the plan: We go in, start hitting people, and see where it takes us.
    Maes Hughes (Fullmetal Alchemist)
    okay cool cause it has all its original moves except one, its moves are Hydro Pump, Psycho Boost, Featherdance, and Nightmare (XD exclusive)
    Hey Kilted, do you and Wolveram still want my XD birds and chansey with seismic toss, skill swap, and sweet kiss?
    Good to hear your holidays went well! :)

No worries on the late response, I understand completely.

I just sent the lists off to you, so I'll be awaiting response. I'd also like to let you know ahead of time that the best hours for me to trade as of now are evenings.

See ya soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…