• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saff!

*glomps*

long time no talk!

I was just going back through some of my old work and going 0.o WTH?

did I seriously just break the Fourth Wall there?

Did I seriously write "Sticks and stones may break my bones and burn me if on fire"?

Did I REALLY use such WAY overly technical terms to describe stuff?

the answer, of course, was yes...and I huggled it all.

:D

you had reviews on my old work, so naturally I thought I'd drop you a line!

:D

I'd review something of yours, but it'd end up closed as a necro post 0.-
    Hello Saffire Persian. I sent you an invitation to my social club, Aura Followers. By the way, do you know what Aura is? I can tell you if you don't know.

Well ain't that cute...

But it's WROOOONG!
    It's okay. ^^ I was sorry to lose those two eggs; it sucks to lose any dragon, and I'd furthermore really wanted a red and a white. Luckily, though, the other two eggs survived and hatched just fine, at least, and are currently in good health. ^^

I'm relieved and surprised by that--that click>uv disease that they and the other two eggs got seems to kill very quickly. And no one seems to really be sure of how that condition occurs, how it's even possible... which leads me to wonder if perhaps it's designed to just randomly manifest on its own, dumping a bunch of extra clicks on the poor thing or making it not register views for a while or something--maybe it's meant to add a little extra challenge for us in this game.

Since it does seem to be able to just pop up out of nowhere and since it does kill so quickly, I think it could have taken those eggs even if my computer hadn't crapped out on me and I had been around to keep watch on them. They could have gone, just like that, before I'd even known they were sick. I think that this really is just something that can happen, something that isn't really anyone's fault (unless my theory about the click>uv disease is actually correct, in which case it's the programmer's fault XP).

Oh, and congratulations on getting a paper egg! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…