• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Which leads me to believe you don't really mean that apology, and you don't really understand what you truly did.

I don't like seeing people argue

Well then you know that's kinda stupid, when you yourself, get into a petty argument :/

How about next time instead of jumping in, you do like I told you. This way you don't have to throw out shallow apologies or act like a person trying to act like a petty better man.
    ----------
    So what if they're not the best sprites in the world! That's no reason to get all angry!
    ----------
    1: I suggest you Learn to Read.

2: I suggest you use your new skill on all the posts.

Then I suggest how my post suggested how the whiner could get better.

Then I suggest you read the whiner's post. Just a little bit of crit and he acts like I'm being a narrow minded retard because oh I'm screaming at him to scratch or go home! Unlike you and a few others I suggested how to make his sprites better and not look like blatantly ripped apart existing pokemon.

So annoyed, and rightly so, I counter- ripping him apart further. He doesn't want crit. He doesn't want openmindedness. He wants the mindless praise you, and others, are feeding him.

So fine.

Feed his habbit. I don't really give a god damn if he stays in a pit of useless waste or not.
    One: It wasn't a flame war. If it was a flame war, we'd be swearing at each other and putting each other down. It was more of a debate than anything else.

Two: We weren't even off-topic. We were still discussing about the sprites themselves, and the criticism given. You just went off topic with your one-liner spam.
    Here's your request, I kepted everything from your old reqest except Vigoroth's name.

shiningslothrequest.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…