• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Era maravilhoso os posts dele! O vadio até postou um vídeo de Funk, haha!! Uma tal de MC Mayara...LOL!

Exato! Sabe, eu não sou Old School pra jogos. Só tenho 17 anos, e comecei nos jogos aos 12, sou bem nova nisso.
    Mas eu sempre vejo uma diferença gritante entre os jogos de antigamente para os jogos de hoje.
    Hoje em dia, a coisa é tão focada em gráficos, que se esquecem de vários outros elementos, como o enredo, por exemplo. Não sei dizer o que é, mas após o PS3...alguns jogos da Sony perderam a "magia" se é que me entende. Não sei dizer o que seja mais especificamente, mas têm algo faltando. Não digo só sobre a Square-enix, pois ela fez alguns bons jogos mesmo, como o próprio Final Fantasy Dissidia.
    Talvez eu que seja fresca, mas hoje em dia, para mim, eu fico só com o meu Wii e 3DS mesmo que já tá ótimo!
    Lógico que eu morro de vontade de jogar FFXIII e a sua sequência, mais por causa da OST...porque aquilo lá está lindo!

Eu gosto da Atlus também! Já viu Stella Deus? É um Tactical RPG para o PS2, com um enredo bem legal, uma OST bonita. Já viu a NISAmerica? Produtora de jogos?
    While FFVII is a game I love and is my favorite, the Compilation Series had Square Enix focusing on an aspect of Cloud that doesn't actually exist. These people think that this type of persona sells and that is just disgusting that they would warp a chracter just to make quick cash. Pretty much everyone is in agreement that Square Enix has just become some kind of incomprehensible mess. I remeber being intrested in all the Final Fantasy games up to X, nothing after it. I actually cared for the characters deeply the world and characters of those games. I was enticed to find out what would happen to everything in that world as I was enged in that world. That approach of making a strong female character is stupid is wrong, you don't think like that. All you should ever worry about is making a character otherwise you will miss the point of what makes a good character; a good character is realistic in personality and that is it. They're reling on the Final Fantasy name and that's it, they don't care about it so they do a lackluster job. Sakaguchi was apparently the lynch pin for that company as he was able to keep them successful. Dragon Quest was one of the most successful and they pushed it aside for their lackluster Final Fantasy. Chances for them to screw up any IP at this point time is rediculously high sadly. They sadly probably forgot The World Ends with You exsists; I wouldn't it put it past them. If you know a thing about Square Enix, they don't give a damn about potential; again sadly.
    Intresting enough by having Sakaguchi leave and Final Fantasy becoming lackluster; it proved that Sakaguchi was and took the soul of Final Fantasy with him. All Lighting has going for her is a good character design, but not a good character. Lighning was the most balanced character but very unintresting; the best two were Fang, and a little below her Sazh. So both XIII and XIII-2 were heavily critized huh, well lets make Lighning's Return make Lighning the sole character, some kind of Guardian of a town, questionable design, and some kind of Assaisin's Creed. Square Enix: BRILLIANT!!! Honestly they miss the fact that we found the world unengaging. They didn't even know how to fix their game in a sequel, and that is truely sad.They only care about the famous IPS that they screw up. They don't want to pay extra for advertising, that's a horrible business strategy. While I don't think you should have to pay for advertisement since it is vital for a games success. Dragon Quest has pretty much been forgotten, and I believe it's the oldest RPG. How in the world did their staff get so stupid. Once consumers wisen up, Square Enix is going to have to adapt to survive or become extinct. People are having problem with both their games and them, and that is very bad for business.
    Ahhh, acho que eu tenho uma amiga que tenha este jogo. Se ela tiver...vou pegar emprestado!

LOL! Pior que eu vi um que usava Tradutor do Google, haha! Se bem que faz tempo...era na escola ainda. Ele usava o ReeDit, acho...mas foi engraçado!

Ah, eu brigo com meu Namorado quase sempre por causa disso! Exceto que é por causa do PC!

Já que gosta de RPGs, já jogou quais Final Fantasies? Ou não gosta?
    Lol! Exato! Imagina os Funkeiros aqui, que delícia? Haha!

Ohhhh, você não quer ser meu irmão não? Tão raro! Adoro Zelda! Mario...mas Zelda principalmente!

Esse Rune Factory..é para qual plataforma? PC, PS2, PS3, Wii...essas coisas!
    Brasileiro têm em todo lugar! É incrível, haha!
    Mas também, nem temos um fórum tão bom quanto a Serebii pela no Brasil.

E aí, joga que tipo de jogo?
    Don't get me started of Square Enix's crappy managing skills. They announce 3 big games at the same time and clearly overestimated their ability to make those games in a reasonable amount of time. XIII recieved mixed reviews, mostly negative. Agito is at least decent but is no where to be found outside Japan. Versus is just Vaporware at this point. Alos, one of the things abouts Square Enix is that they give people what they don't want. You don't like Lightning, alright then, we're going to shove her down your throat until you think otherwise; what is up with their child mentality. Versus is their saving grace and it's nowhere to be seen. They don't advertise at like all, I heard about The World Ends with You by word of mouth not them. They only really care about their Famous IPs and they screw them up, ironic. Square Enix is meh, and That is a shame considering SquareSoft and Enix as seperate companies were awesome.
    I wouldn't have the courage either. :/ Heck I might not even be able to become a Pokemon trainer! You would need tons of courage and confidence in your abilities ugh.
    Yeah I have seen some of those images and they kinda freak me out. >_< Trainers are pretty bold going after some of these Pokemon especially the legendaries. :/ And then you bring into the factor how much bigger a lot of pokes are than your character.
    Omg Darkrai definitely would give me nightmares seriously the other two wouldn't even compare! D; Seriously that thing would be horrible if it was real!!
    Se for a Carla, ela deve voltar ainda mais determinada a espalhar o C-Virus pelo planeta, provavelmente tramando algum jeito de inutilizar o anti-vírus atual e acabar forçando que seja feito um novo — praticamente confirmado que o Jake volta mesmo, pelo epílogo secreto do 6. Do jeito que a Capcom está fazendo como a GF, buscando cenários diferentes e exóticos pros jogos (Espanha no 4, Ãfrica no 5, China no 6), capaz de ela bolar alguma operação maligna na América do Sul agora (ok, tecnicamente Darkside Chronicles se passa em boa parte na América do Sul, mas...)

De fato, ele leva o caos pra todo lado hahaha
    What Kingdoms Hearts? That series is pretty much non-exsixtant, especially with they way Square Enix hndles it. The World Ends with You was pretty much the only good thing out of Square Enix which was sad; good game though. I pretty much don't play Final Fantasy past X because it's just ugh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…