• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ele é meio icônico haha
    Apesar do visual totalmente "olá, já mencionei hoje que sou do mal?"

Muito me espanta ninguém ter suspeitado dele até o final do primeiro jogo
    You're defiantly right on the money (pun intended but unintentional) with Advent Children being unnecessary and nothing for than than a cash in for Square Enix. There was no reason for Final Fantasy VII to have a continuation because the Game ended perfectly. Square Enix went overboard with the depression simply because that is what they now use to identify him with and that is just no. What's wrong with a Cloud that could smile and be happy, I ask you Square Enix. Like I said Cloud collapsing under depression makes him weaker as a Hero, but more realistic like a person; since people are weak and collapse under pressure. Just remember their is a difference between a Hero and a Person; a hero is strong and the epitome of humanity while a person is weak and the average of humanity. Cloud does become a hero at the end, and he's a hero mostly throughout VII but is a true hero at the end. I understand what Advent Children was trying to convey but they failed at the execution and like you said, it felt unnecessary instead of something that enrich Final Fantasy VII. Crisis core was good since it was a prequel and they couldn't do much to what was already established; thank god. Zach is like able because he's a Hero, and everyone likes Heroes. If you want the essence of Final Fantasy, you have to go where Sakaguchi is. If they gave the fans a chance a lot of them would show up just because they want the series they once loved to be saved. I also am upset at how they treat the series nowadays. They take forever to make games people want, so they have to throw in medicore games that nobody wants to earn money. Greed is defiantly the vice of Game Designers.
    Sim hehehehe
    Tem um vídeo no youtube que o dublador do Wesker fica fazendo como seria a caixa postal dele, já viu? Achei bem bacana

"If Chrisssss gave you this number, I'll deal with you shortly"
    "Você está trapaceando, Chrisssss! Ninguém tem envergadura intelectual o bastante para me vencer no xadrez!!"
    I'm now inclined to play anything by any other company that is not Square Enix nowadays. Atlus is defiantly a company that cares and that's what makes them wonderful. I'm surprised they haven't brought in someone who cares about the Classic Final Fantasy Series to try and bring back Final Fantasy to its Prime, doesn't make any sense considering that the fans know what made it great. We might just get that with The Last Story it would be the Spiritual Successor to Final Fantasy, it won't be Final Fantasy but it would be its essence.
    Oh, you like the classic Final Fantasy now do you? Well too bad, we're going to take everything you loved about it, throw it away so we can replace with our own thoughts of mediocrity. Cloud was sarcastic, upbeat and quiet. Cloud very rarely wallowed and self-pity and even when he did it was over pretty fast. People think that any character that is not killing happy is angst, and Square Enix jumped at that thinking that is what the people wanted. Cloud had every right to be depressed after all the crap he went through, and that made it human, but Square Enix didn't handle that right and made that it go to far. Cloud broke down after getting Geostigma because he thought the planet was punishing him. After all he did with saving the planet, it's no surprise he became depressed, that is probably the most effective way break someone. Regardless of all the good one has done, they are still punished. Even the strongest willed of us would break, if not it's really not human. Cloud's life was crap so his depression is understandable. Crisis core was good and the reason Zack is liked so much since he is the classic Hero, and that is adored. Cloud was defiantly was more positive back then, but it was before crappy event after crappy kept happening to him. They couldn't mess it up if they just updated the graphics, right...right! As long as they didn't feel as if they need to add anything it would possibly be fine, even the head doesn't think they could remake it correctly, and that is sad. Brace yourself for disappointment when it comes to Square Enix, and I also feel bad with any studio that has been screwed by them. Jupiter just got screwed by Square Enix and now they don't get the financial chance show what they can do, simply because Square Enix doesn't care. If they see potential in a game, it won't be about the quality rather it would be about how they can extort the game for monetary gain. I feel the same way about Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy.
    Acho que fizeram o Jake ser o mais novinho do grupo do 6 justamente pra ele durar um bom tempo.
    E eu achei a Carla excelente, aceitaria facilmente ela como a sucessora ao cargo de arqui-inimigo dos heróis hahaha

Os personagens clássicos tão ficando um pouco velhinhos já, tipo o Chris e o Leon beirando os 40, pensei que o 6 ia se aproveitar do 5 (que tem todo um clima de fim da storyline original) e apresentar o pessoal novo pra passar a bola pra eles agora. Aí colocariam os antigos pra não forçar ninguém a jogar com os novos agora, deixando o pessoal se acostumar com eles primeiro. Por exemplo, eu pensei que o Piers ia ser o sucessor do Chris (o que era a intenção do Chris também hahaha)... o que aparentemente não vai acontecer.

Mas pelo epílogo, o Jake volta e talvez "herde" do Chris o posto de herói central. (desculpem fãs do Leon, mas o Chris é O protagonista de RE)
    Come on I didn't mean stuff like that! Something else exciting! :D As of right now I don't do you have any suggestions??
    Pois é...mas acredita que eles gostaram? Não sei como...talvez porque não haviam entendido a letra...

É exatamente isso! Também convivi com jogos e consoles antigos. Mais porque minha Mãe achava que "Vídeo-game era coisa de meninino" haha! Então ficava com os velhinhos mesmo...meu primeiro vídeo-game é foi um SNES com Super Mario World e The Legend of Zelda ALTTP. E logo depois um GBC com Pokemon Yellow!
    Os jogos da Enix vão ficar na minha memória, sempre! Já jogou Terranigma, do SNES? É tão diferente! Adorei a idéia deles naquele jogo. Era um conjunto de três jogos, não? Soul Blazer (acho), Terranigma, e mais um. Também tinha E.V.O mas esse não é RPG.
    E a Squaresoft não precisa falar nada! Só digo dois jogos que fala por muitos: Chrono Trigger e Secret of Mana!

Ah, Persona! Ouço muito desse jogo! Morro de vontade de jogar! Mas sabe, meu PS2 quebrou há um tempo. Têm pra DS, não?

Sim, NISAmerica é ótima, ela trabalha com a Gust Games. Procura "EXEC_over.METHOD_SUBLIMATION~ Omness chs ciel sos infel" e conheça a música do Último Boss de uma série de jogos chamada 'Ar Tonelico'...e a música é provavelmente meu Tema, hahaha!

Stella Deus é muito bom! Fala até de Religião! Você pode relacionar o enredo dele com, um pouco, o do Final Fantasy Tactics!

Aliás, qual seu Final Fantasy favorito?
    *A Serebii vai banir nós por posts tão longos...hahaha!
    Yeah, I'm thinking it's the driver. Using the internet to solve the problem. How does it expect me to fix it if I can't type.
    I have a proper response but my keyboard stopped working midway, so I'll give to you later by rewriting it or getting the keyboard or finding one that work. I'm writing this on my lab top, my response was on the desktop.
    De certo modo, mas acho que poderiam continuar usando se quisessem.

Eu até gostava do velho Albert, mas acho que ficaria meio estranho se ele ficasse pra sempre escapando da justiça e fazendo o que bem entende (como fazem nos filmes...) ainda mais ele sendo foragido desde 1998
    Não vejo problema na storyline dele ter chegado definitivamente ao fim no 5.
    I had French class then came home and did homework xD That's it I don't do much exciting stuff until the weekend. Guess what!
    Eu vejo o C-Virus como uma das coisas que a Capcom colocou no 6 pra comemorar o aniversário da série, porque ele é realmente o sucessor do T-Virus, de certa forma (ok, ele é baseado no G-Virus e T-Veronica, mas a ideia é essa). Desde o 4 que não tinha mais vírus, era um parasita.

Pois é haha
    De certo modo ela já chegou mais longe mesmo, nenhum vilão de RE fez tanto estrago quanto ela a nível mundial.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…