• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uhum! Eu nunca fui fã de romance melosos, principalmente em jogos....eu estava vendo a hora que o Auron iria olhar para o Tidus e dizer "EU! Sou seu Pai!" hehe!
    Parecia um pouco novela brasileira, a parte que da Yuna casando com Seymour prova bem isso!
    Mas pelo menos tinha coisas mais interessantes ali...o Sin era o mais interessante...sempre gostei desses boss gigantes! A cena que ele destroi Spira (aquela praia...um porto, se não me engano) é simplesmente épica! Já até imaginei Sin x Lavos, haha!
    Mas você preferia Sin ou Seymour? Seymour é um safado...como ele me enganou ali...não imaginava, ele, como vilão no começo do jogo...pensei que ele seria um personagem controlavél ou o bonzinho da história, só que não.
    Outra personagem que eu gostei foi a Lulu....ela engravida no X-2 né? Agora o Wakka era irritante!

Hum, meu Zelda favorito? Pois bem, temos algo em comum já! Meu Zelda favorito é o Majora's Mask também, logo depois vêm o A Link to the Past. Ah, também gosto de OoT, mas eu prefiro o clima sombrio de Majora's ao clima de "Salve a Princesa" do OoT. Mas convenhamos, sair do Castelo no OoT (após virar Adulto) e ver os ReDeads quase estrupando o Link é...tenso!
    O tema do Boss Jecht é "Otherworld", e sim, Nobuo Uematsu sabe o que faz! Já ouviu o Ãlbum "Phantasmagoria" dele? É maravilhoso!

Hummmm, acho a história de lá muito melosa....já era Melosa no X, no X-2 só ficou mais doce e enjoativa...por isso não gostei dele. Única coisa BOA naquele jogo é a música 1000 Words (a versão piano...não curto a vocal), e o tema de título, hehe! "Eternity~ Memories of lightwaves"
    A Leblanc é nojenta! Já viu os capangas dela? Rapaz, até o Pernalonga e o Patolino seria mais interessante!!

Mudando de assunto!
    Qual seu Zelda favorito?

Gostando de conversar com você Raguna! Fazia tempo que não conversa com alguém sobre jogos e outras coisas! Você é legal!!
    Those games were nothing more than Square Enix's interest and only their interest. As a company that is just stupid, as the saying goes people don't know what they want, but they do know what they don't want. Many Final Fantasy did not want Final Fantasy XIII and they continue to push for something that people honestly do not care for. It dying is defiantly better than being disrespected by an incompetent company. Hopefully, The Last Story will become the new Final Fantasy as Sakaguchi, Mistwalker, Nintendo, and everyone else who worked on the game deserve it as they care. If Square Enix continues to do what they do; they won't realize until it's too late.
    Yeah moving on is the best for all parties involved. They pretty much are screwed, and do you know what the hilarious thing is they probably don't realize that they are screwed and back into a corner. Otherwise they wouldn't be release games people don't care for, and wouldn't of let so much time pass by to make the expectations astronomical. Honestly, they dug their own graves, and you know what I'm okay with that since this company obviously doesn't care about anyone including themselves. Final Fantasy's end is near but if the future is Final Fantasy XIII, then I'd rather it be dead, and discount the games past X. Sakaguchi and the people who follow his philosophy shall be the ones to be remembered not the famous but crappy companies.
    Yeah, it's better for Sakaguchi to move on to create the proper Final Fantasy the people and he himself today deserves. The fans expectations can't be met and they will suffer for that because regardless of how good the games actually are; I honestly don't know if they can pull off a proper game anymore considering their track record. Look at Versus people expect it to be good as Final Fantasy VII if not better due how long they're taking, and that proves Square Enix have their work cut out for them; I don't think they can match, so yes they are screwed. They've given me enough time to move on so I really don't care about them anymore, as they don't care about fans, as such I don't have an own of sympathy or empathy for them.
    Se é difícil! Mas qual "time" tu usava? Eu sempre iniciei com a Carly...carlie, não lembro o nome dela, lol!
    Pior foi que eu achei que tinha o Kefka lá...por isso eu joguei ele...

Hum, a Battle Theme me enjoava um pouquinho. Não algo que eu me lembre e me faça ir buscar a OST, hehe! Mas sim, até que têm algumas. Seymour Theme, o tema de batalha dele, Wandering Flame (Quando Sin destroi Spira, acho), Lulu's theme, Auron's theme, o Tema de Jecht não é Decisive Battle?...é, têm bastante músicas boas, eu exagerei um pouco, desculpa, haha!

LOL! Eu ri! Achei que foi muito exagerado aquilo. Dançante demais, um vilão 'chato', e a história não me agradou...o gameplay até que foi bom, a Yuna com seus "Triggers" foi genial lá e eu gostava muito. Os personagens não eram "ruim" (Personagens assim né...)...eu gostava da Paine, mas faltou algo nela, talvez não foi muito desenvolvida?

Hummm, Kratos...tá aí um jogo que eu NUNCA tive coragem de jogar. Meu Namorado jogou para 'Criticar com propriedade', mas eu não consigo jogar aquilo. Não é chato, mas o protagonista me incomoda. Até a Tatl e o Tael ofereciam mais personalidade que ele! Haha!
    .hack? Eu só ouvi falar desse jogo por causa da RPGFanMusic. Este jogo é bem underground, não? Haha!

Chrono Trigger é ótimo. Mas, dos jogos do SNES, eu fico com Seiken Densetsu 3. Já viu que gráficos lindos? Não que eu me importe muito con gráficos, mas aqueles são de encherem os olhos! Colorido, limpo, é maravilhoso, queria mais jogos naquele estilo de gráficos, mas não conheço muitos.

Ultimamente, estou procurando algum RPG do GBA bom, tirando os pokemons. Conheçe algum?

Eu fico com o FFIX como meu favorito. Eu até gosto do VI, é um ótimo jogo, mas eu gosto mais do IX. Adooooro o Vivi e o Zidane!
    Mas dá um empate bom com o FFX. O A cena do Seymour evocando o Anima é linda! Pena que acho a OST do FFX tão fraca...tirando uma ou outra, não curto muitas músicas lá não

Pior FF que vi foi o X-2! Você já viu aquilo? É muito ruim! Tá que eu sou garota, mas não é para tanto! Foi o começo do "fim" pra SE. Acho que Kingdom Hearts salva a SE um pouco, mas venhamos e convenhamos, a história ali tá muito confusa!
    You know what's hilarious, they pretty much dug themselves into a hole by making people's expectations to become to high by waiting too long. The series is pretty much dead regardless of how good Versus is because the people's expectations can not be met; Square Enix's stupid actions have screwed over themselves this time, and they shall feel the full force of their mistakes. I'm really not going in with any expectations, except that it will be a good game, interesting, and feel like Final Fantasy. Better for it to die than to be the hostage of a company that doesn't respect it. The company changed, because all those that made the company so great left, those who cared( the original staff) left already and were replaced with people who don't care, thus causing the Square Enix to be a Corporate Company instead of a Design Studio. Yeah, Sakaguchi must be saddened but he's having the last laugh because he can recreate the series under a different name and be successful at it.
    Também tenho muito disso, começar projeto e parar pelo meio porque a inspiração vai travando.

Beleza, vou ver se amanhã explico alguma coisinha dos filmes haha
    Até o/
    I agree, I don't have any problem with the movie itself, but I defiantly agree with you about having a problem with Square Enix treating it the way they do. Yeah, the movie is fine by itself. Oh yeah, any company that pulls crap that is disrespectful to the game itself, really don't deserve the rights to a Masterpiece. VII is defiantly a prime work, along with IV, VI, and IX (Sakaguchi's Favorite), and to treat as a toy instead of art is just no. People probably no better now that Sqaure Enix is nothing more than empty promises. All Square Enix obviously cares about nowadays is the money, not the games, not the fans, just the money they can rake in form hollow statements. Final Fantasy was the game that saved Squaresoft from bankruptcy back in the day, but Final Fantasy VII made Final Fantasy and JRPGs in general Popular in the west and put Squaresoft on the grid. Square Enix oviously doesn't care about Sqauresoft's history since it's obviously a different company now; inside and out. Pretty much every fan is pissed off at what happened to Final Fantasy and are at at Square Enix for being the offenders. Same, I'm giving them until Versus's (their saving grace) to prove that they still care, and after that and if it bombs and/or feels incredibly different, otherwise they should kill the series then and there, because they obviously don't know what to do and don't care. If it bombs my attitude is essentially going to be a big **** you to Square Enix.
    Os filmes de RE são zoados demais. No máximo servem como filme pipoca pra passar o tempo; só recentemente que eles começaram a usar uma coisinha ou outra dos jogos. Tem uma cena rápida, acho que do penúltimo filme que saiu, do Wesker (novo demais e baixo demais) lutando com o Chris (que ficou horrível) e a Claire que foi Ctrl C Ctrl V de uma cutscene do 5 dele lutando com Chris e Sheva. Raríssimo esse tipo de coisa nos filmes de RE.

Depois eu explico se você quiser haha

Ah é? Eu to constantemente tendo ideia pra alguma coisa, acho que se não escrevesse já tinha ficado doido
    Nadinha, imagine...

Me perguntaram como eu faria uma série de filmes de RE, já que eu tenho esse hobby de ficar imaginando como faria adaptação de filme das coisas (Hollywood está perdendo todo meu talento) e em geral criar histórias. To num período de intenso brainstorm e já acho minhas ideias melhores que a série da Milla hehehehe

So sorry Milla, quem manda só usar os nomes do jogo quando muito
    "Oras, eu estou usando óculos escuros de noite dentro de uma mansão porque é só o meu jeitinho, não quer dizer nada sobre meu caráter!"
    That is a big reason of what they missed up on since they made Cloud revert back to a depressive state just so they could give him the development that he already went through, and that is just wrong. Like you said because of that it made the feel like it amounted to nothing because all the accomplishment of that game became undone. One thing that was likable about Cloud was that balance between Hero and Person. He was a person who strove to be a Hero and accomplished that, and suffered a great deal to save the planet. He's a likable Hero because he's an unconventional Hero; he wasn't born special and had nothing naturally discernible about him. Technically that's not true since he was exposed to Mako and was miraculously somehow able to survive. That's thing people associate with, not the fact he saved the world, rather he struggled to accomplish his dream and he did just that, while saving the world in the process. He saved the world by chance, not because of destiny. That's the problem Advent children did was they made him too human; he became sustainable to the detrimental nature of humanity. If you treat Advent Children as a separate entity and not a continuation, watch the movie as fan-service, and something that looks good; instead of a serious continuation that undoes Final Fantasy VII, it helps to enjoy the movie and makes it amazingly more tolerable. The movie in and of itself isn't bad, rather it's a bad continuation since it undoes the game. I'm grateful they didn't change the already established history of Crisis Core. To lie to your consumers is absolutely disgusting and should definitely not be tolerated. Final Fantasy VII is indeed a hostage and it's disgusting they own one of the best games of all time when they don't deserve.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…