• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cuteness attack engage!

Oooh, ok. I see now. Thanks a lot! I suppose that makes a lot more sense, then. I'm surprised more people don't use it, considering that they could easily pair it with choice items... maybe not though. I guess this is a lot more complicated than it looks. Well, thanks again.
    I taught Blues how to make them so that people would stop bugging me lol. He made that one, so you should go credit him =]
    Hahah sounds good! Just let me know when you've got the form filled out, and I'll post it up. :) Thanks!
    Hello!

I noticed that you voted on the poll for the 2013 International Challenge that you were participating. However, you did not fill out the Serebii registration form that allows us to showcase you and your team to the community.

If it’s not too much of a bother, please fill out this form. I will take care of the rest. To see some examples, just visit the discussion page. :)

OT: (Your in-game character's name)
    Trainer Sprite: (Breeder, Scientist, Hiker, Roughneck, Preschooler, Youngster, Ace Trainer, or Ranger)
    Age Division: (Junior Division: Born 2002 or later / Senior Division: Born 1998, 1999, 2000, or 2001 / Masters Division: Born 1997 or earlier)
    Friend Code: (check your Pal Pad)
    Location: (Where did you register yourself in the game? On the Globe in the Pokemon Centers!)
    Message: (What is the message that you put into the bottom of your Trainer Card?)
    Team: (What team will you be using? Don't know? Tell us when you figure it out!)
    Awesome, thursday it is xD I'll have to practice up tomorrow some so I'm a decent match. I like completely bombed my tournament match today, so I don't want a repeat of that happening >;D
    hmm unfortunately wednesdays are the one day that I have little to no time, or at least not to commit to an appointment like that. Uhh if tomorrow's the only day that works, then I'm available between 10:30- 1pm and 2:30-3:30 (GMT -8) Otherwise Thursday I'm pretty much good to go 5pm and later, Friday's the same, and i'm pretty much open whenever over the weekend. Thursday would be the most ideal for me, but any of these times ^ work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…