• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The preview of the Seviper and Zangoose was a preview, or a dream preview that belongs to the Live Caster?

A question, this episode has Live Caster? If, so, who pokemon are featured?
    I literally find hilarious the error where you said tht movie 16 will be aorng in Australia. I epected that the information are from Movie 15.
    The issue is tht any magazine comes in the 16th with new titles. I needed to look at 2ch to see the source , TV Tokyo, source that can post episode literally the day that it wants.
    About BWn... Yeah.. Don't know.. I'm not expecting anything anymore, I just want to get this series over with.

Iris should get a good ending, she's the only character that had a storyline throughout the series and was actually developed.
    Ash was just there and should step up in the next series, or I'll drop this show.
    Cilan can fall from a fiscal cliff for all I care. He could go to the new region, being a Sommelier and the area likely being based on France/Europe, and the monkey-lines apparently being available there as well.

However, I don't want Cilan to live on. Worse then Ash, in that he didn't get any development but tacky 'hobbies' latched on to him as we went along... I really dislike his character yeah.

What are your expectations teamwise? Are we expecting Palpitoad to show up in BWn? I sure don't.. -.-
    I agree.. Worst league yet.. Kinda like Kanto, but without the nostalgia factor..

- Kanto: Had quite a few battles that were really memorable, but no full battles. At that point, it was kinda understandable I'd guess. Top16 was good.
    - Johto: Had quite a few battles, some were less memorable (vs. Vincent?), but the full battles were okay, eventhough it was the Charizard/Snorlax-show. Top8 obviously meant Ash got better.
    - Hoenn: Had by far the most battles, but I can't remember how 'Harry Potter', or that other guy were called, the full battles were nice, though Morrison's was lacking.. Top8 was good enough, because he lost to Tyson.
    - Sinnoh: I know people have qualms with Quilava's battle being a tie and mostly skipped, but vs. Nando and Conway were really good and had some thought to them. Vs. Paul was epic, but could've done with a Torterra win, and I had no qualms with Tobias, as it meant that Ash was in effect better then the official runner up.

In my eyes, he got like Top32 in Unova.. They skipped two rounds, aside from Scraggy finishing up a Darumaka.. I don't really want to count that at all.. Aside from that, Kotetsu being 6-3'd against Virgil was too harsh as well, made Ash look like an even bigger tool. Dino had the best team of the league:
    - Darmanitan, Leavanny, Mandibuzz, Cofagrigus, Galvantula, Druddigon.

I'm glad that he went that far, eventhough he was a CotD.. Though with that, I can't actually see why he lost to Virgil's Bug-weak team:
    - Jolteon, Leafeon, Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Eevee.

Best fight for Ash was vs. Stephan, but yeah.. That was his only 'real' fight that wasn't a prelim or a fixed loss.
    Sorry I don't.. I'm totally unfamiliar with Macbooks and Appstores, iTunes, and Apple products like that.. I've downloaded KeyholeVideo, and that seemed to work for me today, but don't worry about the episode too much.. We had one moment where Ash screamed for Pikachu to get up, which it did, only for Lucario to get up as well, and then one close range Electro Ball vs. Aura Sphere collision, and Lucario overpowered Pikachu, leading to the defeat..

I even missed some parts because my girlfriend decided that it was a good time to spill her applejuice, literally.. -.- Snivy got up once as well, but then got blasted by Aura Sphere.. That's basically it.. Best thing was that Virgil beat Kotetsu using only five pokemon though..
    The VA List is clearly incomplete. We know that N and Juniper will appear in this episode and don't share VA. And we don't have information of animators and OP/ED.

Change the post, watch the announcement and check back later.
    Yeah. I thought it was looking up after the Stephan battle, but yeah, it's spiraling downhill faster and faster. Can't believe Palpitoad actually did better league-wise than two of the starters.

Not really, just looking forward to Christmas :v
    Same! Mmm it's a lovely day for the end of the world. Not a cloud in the sky~ Bright and sunny...kind of cold though...

AAAAAAH WE'LL FREEZE TO DEATH. Dx

Lol the league was doomed. XF Though I'm stumped as to why Iris doesn't paint on Dento's face. It's the mother frickn LEAGUE.

Nope, I've heard of it though. :p I don't watch long animes besides Pokemon...xD
    YY I saw your post, love Wiper and I liked his VA and I like Ghetsis so the news are pretty nice for me.
    To know if a scan is fake or not, or if a episode is revealed, you could find episodes on those dates:
    -The 10th of a month (or few days before) Animage and Newtype come out and gives titles until the 10th of next month.
    -The 20th of a month Dengeki came out and gives titles until the 20th of next month.
    -The 21th of a month Dengeki appears and gives new titles until the 20th.
    -Around the 23th of a month a TV-Guide appears with all titlkes (but not summaries) until the end of the month.
    -And around the 27th of a month, appears the magazine with the "infamous" manga scans with title until the end of the month.
    -When Pokemon Fan is released.
    -Some Tuesday a magazine appears with a small summary.
    -Around the 15th (or a few days before) we'll found scans of CoroCoro.

We almost never find out scans out of this date.
    And it's very strange that a scan comes in Sunday.
    And almost never, ever, a scan come out between 23:00 and 10:00 JST. Basically if you saw a post aout a new episode at 8.00 PM GMT or so, it's possibly fake.
    2chan normally gives us an early heads up on their arrivals. I pretty much know most Magazines' release schedules and how 2chan normally gives hints. They'll tell us normally 1-2 days before one comes out.
    Dengeki for Kids should very likely be here tomorrow night before the new episode airs. Unless 2chan holds off until Thursday.

TV-Guides (such as TV-Navi tonight, one with the schedule looking scan) are the only Magazines that have random appearances. Though the days of the week of their appearances usually don't change.

Famitsu's Summaries will likely be here Friday.

Monday, Tuesday (only one each week normally has scans), Thursday (sometimes, mostly gaming and TCG news-only), Friday (depending on the date), and Sunday (almost always).
    Those 4 days you should expect something each week, with the exception of next week most likely.

Saturday and Wednesday are almost never scan days. Screenshots, episode, and Smash are what we get for them.

---------

not sure about the series ending in the spring part.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…