• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The seiyuus of the TRio have said that they find it difficult voicing serious TRio and apparently the reason the radio show exists is because the seiyuu were complaining because they wanted to voice goofy TRio again.
    I hate how people claim that Misty leaving is what ruined the show. I mean come on! She wasn't even entertaining in Johto like she was in earlier seasons. The writers even knew she was the character with the least amount of purpose. They had to make a choice out of TRio and Misty on who to get rid of after Johto and they chose Misty because the head writer up until mid-Johto Shudo said she had the least amount of existence out of the main cast. And what made Kanto great was the writing more than anything else. The characters were great in Kanto but that was because of the writing. The reason the later seasons aren't as entertaining or as humorous or even as emotional (though there have been sad scenes after the OS) isn't because of Misty and Brock leaving but because the writing isn't as good now as it once was. And besides, I think Ash, May, Max and Brock had great chemistry and so do Ash, Dawn and Brock and Ash, Iris and Cilan.
    His reviews were certainly interesting and insightful but yeah, I think he was way too hard on certain films (Tangled for example). It seemed like at that point he was looking for things to criticize because honestly, Rapunzel's voice never bothered me and neither did Flynn's. Yeah, AgentPierce and Matori are awesome. I find myself agreeing so much with what they are saying except I think I like AG and DP WAY more than either of them do. There were flaws in each of those sagas but for the most part, I found a lot of things good about them. And I doubt a lot of Genwunners even watch the anime anymore to be honest. Either that or they have grown out of it. Because there are a lot of good things about AG, DP and BW and the fact that they keep bashing the later seasons annoys me. And yeah, I think AG and DP is seen as perfect seasons because Ash was a strong trainer in those 2 sagas and that's what most fans care about. I don't remember much of Johto but I loved the Master Quest season.
    Yeah, I love Cinderella too (the character and the movie). I don't know if you have ever seen Nostalgia Critic's Disneycember but he sums up my views on this film. Cinderella is a very good role model and example for young girls more so than Snow White and Aurora for sure. The fact that she remains so optimistic, cheerful and friendly despite the position she is in shows what a powerful woman she is. She always has hope that things could get better and at the end, things do get better and it is so satisfying to see her get her happy ending. And the film really does still hold up today. It holds up way more than a film like The Jungle Book or Robin Hood for example. Cinderella is probably one of my favorite Disney films. I watched a few Disney films recently and I would definitely put this film over The Jungle Book, Dumbo, Sleeping Beauty, Robin Hood and possibly even ahead of The Lion King and Aladdin. That's how much I love this film. Like I said, my only 2 complaints were the animals not being as interesting now that I'm an adult and the fact that they take up too much screen time and the Prince being boring. Everything else works so well.
    Well I've kinda seen it's 1st run when it was airing, I didn't really like it much, but I think my opinions might have changed so I want to watch it again.
    I love DP, it's the best minus Team Rocket XD
    Super-Staff, what are our thoughts on Cinderella because I watched the movie recently and it surprised me. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did but with the exception of the Prince being uninteresting and the animal filler maybe taking up too much time (I enjoyed the animals more as a kid), I thought it was a very solid movie.
    No problem. Super-Staff, I am wondering something. If you had to choose your biggest role model of any fictional character, who would you choose and why?
    I think he only comes out 3 times. Once is when TRio reports to him in one of the earlier episodes telling him they arrived in Sinnoh and the Boss then asks Persian if he knows who the three are. One was when TRio caught Yanma and he rejected it once it was sent to him and the last was when Matori told Giovanni TRio will be perfect for the Unova missions.
    And apparently, they are debuting Karai sometime in Season 1 so yeah, I hope they don't go through all the villains too quickly like you said. But the fact that they are waiting to debut Casey of all people in Season 2 and Season 1 shows that they are willing to wait until Season 2 to introduce some characters. I mean Casey seemed like an obvious choice to debut early because he is so popular and iconic in TMNT (well in 2003 and the movies anyway).
    I definitely love the risks they are taking and I think it is putting the anime in the right direction.

The name of the episode is "I, Monster" and here is the summary:

The Turtles must battle a new enemy who threatens to take over the city and Splinter's mind.
    Yeah, of course, they didn't do them justice. The organization outside of JJM and Butch and Cassidy on occasion were ignored, TRio kept failing over and over again, Jessie at one point didn't even care about her TR missions and was more interested in Contests. They were plot devices and they were comic relief even though they weren't funny.

Also, did you hear the next new TMNT episode will air on January 25th which is a Friday?
    I agree with that. I always felt in Kanto that they contributed more to the episodes and actually added to the humor of the show. Once AG and DP got rolling along, they felt pointless. They kept failing at their missions for a boss that didn't even know they existed and didn't care about them at the time. They were Team Rocket in name but that was about it. It was the same lame repetitive nonsense over and over and over and over and over again in EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. I mean literally EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. It was a joke. A cruel, unfunny joke.
    Yeah, I don't want to see TRio 2.0 either. I feel if TRio wasn't in DP, we would have gotten to see Team Galactic and J more often.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…