• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
kyogreblue3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I only go on to talk to pory, with you I would probably get on more.

Suprise me, you know what I like in a banner, yes?
    Yep~ ^_^
    Well my school is being used for tests for a whole week, and since I took the tests already, I have the week off. I got a lot of homework over the break though :p

You have a tumblr? I'll follow you n.n
    Hm, good point... maybe 1) he's just too talented soccer player/strategist to lose him to the military and 2) his hair's just too fabulous to lose to some random barber. =p
    I like surprises instead. Spoilers reduce the amount of feels inflicted upon you. XD;; But some are sometimes unavoidable...
    No, it's just one of the three minigames inside. XD;;
    It's not the same, though... video games were made to play, not to watch ;A; And they'd find out rventually if I used an emulator, they're not idiots unfortunately.
    Yep. No, really. Seriously, watch Episode 17 for yourself. Speaking of Yuuichi, is it weird that I cried when he disappeared? I mean, he loves his brother so much, he'd be willing to sacrifice everything for him, even his own life... and he just goes out with a smile... and it reminded me of another certain scene ;A;
    Speaking of Layton, you should know that they think Azran Legacies's "Simon" is actually Descole. Looking at what he looks like, I don't doubt it, though I don't really believe it either... but if that really is the case... he has the cutest eyes ever ;u;

It was pretty easy, actually. It had much less stuff than what I was expecting. Now, I just need to wait till next Thursday, when I'll get my test back and find out that I completely failed it =p
    Well, now I understand. XD
    And guess what? There's someone in my class who has all the Layton games. She's only finished the first two, thouhh, so I was literally shaking her and screaming "YOU GOTTA FINISH THE OTHER THREE. DAMMIT, YOU MUST, OR I SHALL KILL YOU FOR MISSING OUT ON SUCH GREAT GAMES." ;D

Oh, and, some interesting facts about I11's voice cast, which you may or may not have known already, but I want to discuss anyway:
    - Shindou is Drew.
    - Burn is Paul. Kakuma Keita is also Paul. Yep.
    - Fubuki is, of course, Cilan.
    - Kinako is also Iris.
    His exact words were: "You didnt tell me you were sexy"
    my response: "I'm sure Ive mentioned it in passing.

So can you?

You and fizzay do have this chemistry going on.

Now you cant make a ship unless your apart of it.

I posted in the picture thread again.
    Its called not having a life.

Pory said I look sexy for some reason.

Can you make a banner for my new club?

So how bout that member shipping thread, eh'

they wouldn't let me ship my pillow and I

I wouldn't be offended if you wanted to ship youself with me
    Maybe I'll make one since I have a whole week off next week~

Yeah, most tumblr gifs are really high quality xD
    I hope that's the case... though theoretically he should've already gone by now, so it's most likely that 1) he's a Japanese citizen or 2) he was exempt from military service.
    Hmm, yes, yes it is. =D
    Really? I mean, I don't mind spoilers in PKMN and I11, but for PL I avoid them like the plague. XD Speaking of PL apparently Azran Legacies has a fashion minigame. Nice.
    DAMMIT, WHY CAN I NOT PLAY CONQUEST ;A; ALL BECAUSE OF ONE CHARACTER. ONE CHARACTER. DAMN YOU GAME FREAK AND HIDEYOSHI, I HATE YOU BOTH. ;_;
    My god, you should see Shindou's keshin armed, it's totally hilarious, especially when he shoots XD

I have a Biology test tomorrow. I forgot to do all of my homework yesterday because I was revising for it. -___-
    It better be worth it.
    hotel security? wut?
    Beck saved the day but the scientist lady was caught.

Im on episode 6.

A 12 year girl shows up and underwear is shown, but other then that its fairly clean.
    True, that. Very true.
    That's a pretty fitting description of him XD

Yeah, I do. But there's still a part in me that forces me to stay loyal/patriotic/whatever to my country, and that probably isn't going to go away anytime soon. =/
    Something tells me that he applied for Korean citizenship (WHY WOULD HE THE IDIOT I MEAN HIS HAIR), but yeah, maybe.
    Speaking of being Korean, you do NOT know how awkward it was for me to watch the Nobunaga arc... especially since Toyotomi Hideyoshi was in it, who's the arch-enemy of Korea for trying to invade Korea (and spectacularly failing). I pretty much risked my life watching that. It's the same reason why I'm not allowed to get Pokemon Conquest. Wonderful. -_-
    But it was worth it in the end, because I saw Shindou's Avatar Armed mode... and his relationship with Okatsu, too ;_; Eh, I need to stop giving out so many spoilers.

YOU LUCKY FEMALE DOG. Yesterday we got an onslaught of snow, rain, and sleet throughout the day... and the snow didn't even stay! ;A; heh, that rhymed /shot
    Only not as likable =/
    Actually, no... haven't really found the time. ^^; Crap, you just reminded me that I'm on SPPf when I have tons to revise...

Obviously I knew that, I was saying that some celebrities go in their 30s. I'm Korean, in case you forgot. -___-
    Thing is, with sportsmen, they're out of practice by the time they return, meaning that it's pretty much the end of their career when they get the call. That's one of the main reasons I really feel sorry for Aphrodi. ;_; Unless, of course, he's a Japanese citizen anyway...
    Hey, I just realised something... Since Aphrodi's Korean, and all Korean men have to do military service at some point in their lives (usually in their 20s, unless they're like celebrities), and people in the military have to shave off their hair before they go in...

...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;A;

The only way he could get out of that one is to do what the Korean team did in the Olympics Football/Soccer Bronze Medal Match. And even that isn't all that likely. Someone kill me now.
    That was so last year. And before I become a mod on a few places

//Is the point. xD
    GET OVER THAT BIAS AND CHOOSE CHESPIN.

I only like Chepsinduh I only like the Unova trio. .-.
    Yes, and there was a crash

I dont care about language, I have headphones, nor fighting scenes as long as there isnt alot of blood/gore, its just really the scantily clad women and stuff like that.

I got the death cure.

edit: I started watching SAO its realy good, you could have warned me about episode 4 though
    Nah, I'm an S.Mod on three forums and a VIP on two others, so I can't be assed to come here.

Yveltal looks cool, in my opinion.
    I love Chespin and Froakie looks cool, but it has a terrible name.
    Ew, Fennekin looks really boring and bad, in my opinion.
    I know,right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…