• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's ankle deep here!
    I'm pretty good, just had a KI:U battle with Skyler 99 and I might be having another battle with jonney, not sure. I got a warning from a mod today =/. How're you?
    Said Heatran and Cresselia-wondering if it's a waste of time or not.
    So are you willing to participate in the tournament whenever it may start?
    Different=Fun :D
    It's not as monotonous as standard play,which should keep things fresh and interesting-what will happen when you battle with electric moves banned?"Christmas"pokes only?
    That is essentially the sole purpose of the league and tournaments:to test your willingness to try new ideas so they can benefit your team outside the Cult.
    You can sign up now- the tournament ain't starting any time soon until we find more participants (at least 10) > <
    Its 320, and has 6 stars in ranged with a charge shot boosters, but nothung in meelee, that why I kept to the rails.
    Yes, I would have done better if I brought lower weapons...

You joined the kid icarus club I started.

Would you like to excange 3ds fcs?
    Yeah =/...
    They were? I just fused and completed a few chapters (levels) on intensity 9. Hey, you had value 300 weapons, too!
    Did you know it's actually better in a way to use lower value weapons?
    The higher value your weapon, the more points people get for defeating you! You might've already known this, it's just that I only found out recently so I thought maybe you didn't know?
    No, the main reason I come on Serebii is to talk XD! I wouldn't quit! If he says yes then my friend will be joining us.
    You should, it's great. :3
    I seem to be going off the games. I'm hoping the 6th gen will spring my interest again, coz it looks so good!
    I did indeed.
    In Nintendo Letter Box =P
    I challenged only the first level of White Treehollow. At the moment I'm heading to Nacrene city.
    Is your wifi working? We could try battling again. Want to try it?
    I see. +1s are usually useless but that +4 speed you got, that's nice. Real nice. Did you get my letter about my Brawler Claws?
    I got a bit bored of it once I beat the league =/
    Mods stand for Modifiers in KI:U. Like that +4 speed you just mentioned.
    Well, meh, maybe I'm just picky. It's just the people here have no manners and are just... urrr. I don't know, just not that nice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…