• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea I'm never helping him like that again. No sir.

Well you know I'll keep it going as long as possible then epologue and make a sequel.
    I can't still can't believe it happened. Man I went nuts pushing his case and to trust me that it would work out. All that lobbying I did with the Leaders on AIM behind the scenes and then he does that. Never again. Either I start and finish with the War RP or somebody else starts and finishes. Never again will I start then let somebody else take over after.

I wonder if I'll need to play Shade during June?
    Oh Avenger, one last thing! Hel''s Abyss should be Hell's Abyss... Just in case I double typoed
    I won't! I already told everyone that...

Alright, just VM me when you're done. I would like to start it either today or tomorrow.
    Yes, everything is right but I made a typo, 209 should be 409, and 208 should be 408. Actually, every route should be 4Number. So if I have something like 220 or 126, it should be 420 and 416

That small box in the Socliate Ruins is the Soclaite Camp. It's just a small base camp of the ruins, and is surrounded by a fossil wall

Oh, and the Kyushu trench should be that huge Green Box.

And Pearl bay and Route 409 should be stemming south from a different location in Pearl Suites, but everything else is perfect!
    You're half right. I was going to hold the contest yes, but I was also going to write and judge the RP that comes out of the discussion. I don't want to have another completely controlling GM that I didn't know about, like the last time. I thought I'd start the thread in February though.
    You're a much better plot writer than I. I would almost hate to say I wrote it, when I really didn't. I'd have to give you credit.

But continue. And we might be better taking this to PM and deleting the stuff. People could steal.
    Alright, let me finish testing this team out with my battle tutor, and I'll PM you the second Paragraph.

Alright
    Thank you. I'll PM you the rest of the geography. For the MS paint Map. I'll edit it and give you two lines. Orange for first paragraph, Blue for second
    Oh yea, the Green Boxes are special areas, like the forests and the planes.

The red boxes are cities.

And the lines are routes.
    You can blend Avatar without trouble? What, people who can use all the Poke elements? 17 different nations?

Continue on the "transformers" idea. I like where this is going.
    Alright, that sounds nice. I might have to try that and fail horrible

I was hoping to update the map of an rpg I'm restarting.
    Hey Avenger, I saw you around the RPG section, (And been in some of your RPGs) and decided to drop in and say hello.

I'm kinda intrigued on your maps, They look amazing...
    Honestly, he's against doing crossover wars. That alone means he won't support any plot I come up with. Why should I bother trying?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…