• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not really, what I mean is I don't really follow the professional league, I do enjoy playing it.
    But I gave it up when I started playing Rugby Union :3
    Well, how 'bout We have the diferent trainers (because they go to the same work) and meet up everyday in the RP, apart from day off?
    L
    Ik had het druk met school en heb problemen met mijn gezondheid
    All Aliea members are scary, especially Reize and Desarm. *shudders* And it's implied that Reize is only a first-year, too... o_O He's so adorkable, though (well, Midorikawa is). <3
    Well, my idea just died. Idea was that you go with curtis, me with yancy, Blah blah blah. But then if we both go with 1 rrainer you'll get all the Limelight.
    L
    Wat is iedereen oplettend hier. Het gaat wel goed, met jou ook?
    me: Cottonee! (we can still be friends. Curtis workams with Nancy!) Cottonee! *smile*
    Yancy: *looks st watch* Oh, its almost time for work.
    Me: N-no thanks Umbreon. I just want to be alone right now.... *closes casket* ;-; you can do it now Mr. Redd... i just... can't... *runs inside*
    Mr. Redd: *uses magic to put the casket into the ground*
    me: Cottonee! (we can still be friends. Curtis workams with Nancy!) Cottonee! *smile*
    Yancy: *looks st watch* Oh, its almost time for work.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. HE RUINED IT WHEN HE USED GOD KNOWS, WHICH IS APHRODI'S AND I REPEAT APHRODI'S HISSATSU SHOOT, AND GREW FRIGGIN' WINGS OUT OF HIS BACK. AND MAKING PEOPLE PASS OUT IS NOT NICE. ;_; Kidou is actually my third character overall. =p
    Fifth Sector is the antagonistic team, basically. Though their actual "evilness" is... arguable. =p

NOOOOOOOOOO, KIDOU IS THE BEST SAKKA PLAYER EVER ;A; Not Desarm. But it's really awesome. =O
    Me: Thank you Umbreon. When i first met Zorua... he threw holy water at me. Then things happened... we started dating.. he got powers... i lovee him so much. i...just want him back.

(i'm just in a romantic mood. writing a shipping fan-fic [and i also have a crush on somebody here, but i can't tell you. >w<])
    Me: ..I'll go.. *stands up on stage* Does anybody have any last words to say about Zorua?
    Mr. Redd: i would. I treated him like a grandson, and i love him very much. i hope that he is in a better place.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…