• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. Sorry I've been inactive for the last few months. I'm planning on returning to Serebii within the next few weeks. Do you still have my shinies by any chance?
    Hmmm .. PokeCheck?sorry but i don't know about PokeCheck.
    Info of my Arceus
    OT : TRU ( BLUE )
    ID NO: 11079
    Apparently had a Fateful Encounter at LvL.100.
    I Have TRU Arceus.(Knows Judgement, Spacial Rend, Roar of Time, Shadow Force)
    What can you exchange for it?

Looking For Shiny Latias.
    ----------
    Looks great! Thanks! Newbie question here, I've been searching around, but I don't see where I can upload my custom avatar. (avatar atm would be the growlithe right?)
    ----------
    Unfortunately, here at SPPf, regular members aren't allowed to have custom avatars.
    So, the only thing we can really change is our profile pic xD
    It sucks, but if everyone had custom avatars, it'd take longer to load pages I guess :/
    Your icon at Flower Paradise Graphics has been completed.
    When you can, go visit the thread and pick it up~
    i didnt even think about that but it does totally look like it could be psychic. and yeah i always choose usually fire starters and sometimes water starters. i make my main exception for mudkip ^__^
    i kinda like fennekin but its like hey do we really need another fire canine? yeah zelda has always been one of my favorites, i loved links awakening and ocarina of time when i was a kid and it just kinda carried over. the exact same thing happened with pokemon, i was in 5th grade when red and blue came out, i stopped playing them for awhile but picked up where i left off about 2 years ago. youre totally right though, the entire series should have been called adventures of link like the second game, zelda doesnt even exist in several of the games lol
    none of the starters really stand out to me all that much but i just love all the screenplay theyve already showed. the cell shading in the battle scenes looks so freakin cool to me.
    i already got a 3ds so i dont gotta worry though :D now if theyd only announce anything about whats going on with the legen of zelda 3ds game >:[
    hah im about to graduate college i probably need to get out of the pokemon phase at some point hahahaha
    and screw 5th gen im already freakin out about 6th gen now holy crap it looks so cool :D
    hah its okay, i never had any idea in the beginning that you had so many event pokes, i didnt even know that many event pokes even existed lol. oh man i love 5th gen so much, BW2 is a breeder's paradise. between the egg charm you get for completing unova pokedex that makes eggs appear 33% more at the daycare, everstones passing nature down 100% of the time, masuda method working with everstone, shiny charm (complete entire pokedex) increasing MM odds, volcarona exhists and has flame body and can learn fly. im being so dang productive and cranking out really really nice pokes and i love it ^__^ and that doesnt even mention all the fun with DW abilities :D
    thanks for the heads up, i dont check the shop nearly as often as i need to. but at the same time i generally dont ever get any requests for any of my good stuff as is the case this time. I updated my section of the shoe to reflect my trading situation and what i still wanna trade/services im willing to offer. i dont really wanna do simple breeding or item requests anymore, as much as id like to be nice and help people get their starters or get a few tms they need, ive horarded so much stuff that i dont need anything anyone can offer for those sort of things. i also had a problem with people making requests for simple things like starters and tms and i'd never hear from them ever again after i screwed with getting their stuff.... atleast if i take a complicated breeding request i get a nice pokemon even if they dont claim it lol
    but yeah idk keep givin me a heads up if theres posts for me in the shop and i dont see em, it says in my section that they should PM me but that only happens half the time
    Yeah, I was mainly concerned on learning how to hatch. Never got around to it. Especially because I really wanted to learn on 4rth gen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…