• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just got rid of Fly for Ominous Wind...

:D It's Calm natured. (Wait, isn't Outrage physical? I'm sticking with Dragon Pulse...)
    oh i'm not actually trying to top the ladder or anything, i just like making fun/random/stupid teams and see if i can win some battles =]

but props to you ^.^
    Hmm. I know what you mean. Smogon was a little harsh for my tastes when I was a noob. That, and one of the mods deleted my AR guide without giving me notice. But I'm just considering going back because there isn't much that is going on here, no matter how much someone may want to reform CRMT.
    I bet you are =).

I need the IVs for Hidden Power Ice. Just look for them in Shoddy.

I'll make sure she nicknames Jolteon.

I won't be the one to make the trade; my friend will. I'll tell her to VM or PM you to schedule a time. Her name is Myoko. You might remember her from a Rain Dance team she posted. Well, I helped her make the team and now she's building it but is only missing Jolteon due to the dreaded Hidden Power Ice.

This Jolteon:

Jolteon (F) @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Nature: Timid (+Spe -Att)
    Ev's: 4 Hp/ 252 Sp.A/ 252 Spe
    - Thunder
    - Hidden Power Ice
    - Shadow Ball
    - Baton Pass

Again, thanks.
    Hi, Awesome A.

I have a favor to ask you: Can you please hack me a Jolteon with an AR? I'm not even sure if you have one but I, for some reason, seem to recall reading a post of yours asking about AR/AR help. It's not for me but for a friend of mine who really needs it. Thanks.
    XD Heh. The team you rated was supposed to be designed to annoy the heck out of "all attacking" gamers, or AKA one of my friends. I will be working on that team, regardless of how crappy it seems, over the summer. (Politoed received the boot, and will be replaced with a Gastrodon.)

Anyhow, I'm psyrose3, or Psy for short. I've taken an intrest in competitve battling and fanfiction. I'm also a typical middle school girl nerd/otaku person.
    Hey there, AA (if you don't mind that). Do you play shoddy? I really wanted a battle against a member of Serebii, specially against a friend. Also, I've seen you are rating much more lately, that's good imo. You might do like me. I posted 14-15 post per day just rating. The funny thing is that my post was of 3. something at the time. Anyways, if you'd want to play just tell me.
    Jesus, I put it in my sig and everyone jumps on that **** o_O

Looking for moderate players who want to increase their skill. I have Sk8ter trainer for now simply because I just have to get him on the right mindset and work with his team building/Ev's for a bit and then he's good to go.
    Ah, yeah, we had a little confusion in rad3n's thread.
    im not sure if he meant it about being UU, or the belly drum and extreme speed, but either way, hes wrong
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…