• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
⊱✿RedAshEntropy

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, what do you prefer, AG or OS?

That's cute! I can't really say much about banners, but still, it's cute!

Do you like Misty's sisters?
    What's your favourite outfit for Misty?

My favourites are the OS and mermaid outfit, I like them equally. OS is cuter and cooler, mermaid is more elegant and sexy.
    Sorry, but when someone explains that I should accept opinions of others, it makes it seem like the person explaining that thinks I'm some close-minded d*ck who can't accept different opinions...

Good. To me, it's pretty clear she didn't genuinely like Danny. If she'd really like him, she would've shown some obvious hints. Instead, she just teased Ash.

Do you think Misty ever seriously considered staying with Rudy?
    What makes you think I don't accept other opinions? I definitely accept other opinions, it's fine if someone thinks Misty has a crush on Danny, I just think people shouldn't act like their subjective opinion is a canon fact, and that people with power shouldn't abuse their power by misleading people into thinking Misty having a crush on Danny is canon while it is not.

Do you also think making Ash jealous with Danny is possible, so without admiration?

And for Rudy, I think she never liked him, no crush, no admiration, it was difficult for her to reject him when his sister was constantly hanging around her, and his sister really took a liking to her.
    Thanks! Some people act like Misty liking Danny is canon because they get mislead by this (link): the thread opener abuses his power as the boss of this forum by acting like Misty having a crush on Danny is a canon fact, while it is not. People who haven't seen the episode in a long time and read this think "oh, so Serebii says it there, so it must be canon", do you see what I mean?

Well, simple admiration, what do you mean with that? A little crush? Seeing them as smart/cool?
    Well, do you think my reasons for Misty not being attracted to Danny and Rudy are valid?

Well, do you think Misty was attracted to Danny and/or Rudy (whether it's seeing them as hot, a little crush/child crush or true love)?
    - When Ash’s Bulbasaur defeated Rudy’s Exeggutor, Misty showed a big smile.
    - When Rudy chose Starmie and said he’d defeat Ash’s Squirtle, said he wanted to commemorate his win to Misty. Misty looked really uncomfortable with this, and Rudy’s sister’s “I immediately noticed my brother fell for you” also made Misty uncomfortable, she seemed afraid to hurt Rudy’s sister.
    - When Starmie hit Squirtle with Thunderbolt, Misty looked very sad, and eventually snapped at Ash that “Ash, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna stand there, letting him win? Come on, you’re the only one who can get Squirtle to show his true power!” Then, Ash replied with “I know, I’m not stupid!”, Misty shouted “Then don’t keep standing there and do something! You already defeated Rudy once and you’re gonna do it again!” Some people think Misty made her decision at that moment, but it’s more likely that she made her decision to stay with Ash earlier: that fits the signs she Misty showed earlier during the battle, her signs of being happy when Ash did something good, and sad when Rudy did something good. Rudy’s sister was shocked by this, realizing that Misty doesn’t want to stay with Rudy. If Misty would really love Rudy, she’d stay with him and cheer for him instead.
    - When Ash won, Misty smiled.
    - Misty was happy when seeing Ash cheer and go crazy from happiness about his new Badge.
    - Before Rudy offered Misty to stay, his sister suggested Misty to stay at Trovita Island forever while eating, Misty didn’t answer and seemed uncomfortable, then Rudy said “let’s talk about something else.”
    - Misty only danced with Rudy because Rudy’s Pokemon danced, Rudy kept asking Misty. If she’d really like Rudy, she’d immediately dance with him.
    - When Rudy proposed to Misty (original)/asked her to stay (dub), while dancing, his sister was there, in the same room. Misty clearly didn’t want to offend his sister. When Rudy asked her to stay, she didn’t immediately reject his offer. Some people see that as a sign that she seriously considered it, but nothing disproves that she already knew she didn’t want it, and just didn’t outright say it, in fear of offending Rudy’s sister. She seemed very uncomfortable when Rudy asked it, implying that she knew that she didn’t want to stay with him.
    - During the battle, Misty was happy every time Ash did something good, and seemed disappointed every time Rudy did something good. Some people say she was torn between Ash and Rudy, but there were no actual solid hints to back that up. If she’d prefer Rudy, or if she’d be torn and not knowing whether Ash or Rudy meant more to her, she wouldn’t show such a clear preference for Ash.
    - When Rudy’s Electabuzz defeated Ash’s Pikachu, she obviously looked sad. But when Rudy’s sister asked Misty whether his brother was a good Pokemon trainer or not, Misty said he is, but that was probably an attempt to not offend her, she seemed sad about it that Rudy’s Electabuzz defeated Ash’s Pikachu.
    - Misty offering Danny to share her blanket is a hint that can’t be solidly disproved, but because Misty didn’t show other valid hints to Danny, I don’t think that’s enough to say Misty has feelings for Danny. After all, Misty likes to tease Ash, this could be seen as teasing. She could’ve very well tried to get Ash jealous, to get him overly motivated to beat Danny, and/or to see if Ash would be jealous (and if he’d be jealous, it would be a sign that he has feelings for her).
    - Some people say Misty wanted Danny to win and see that as a sign of a crush on Danny, but when making the ice sledge, Misty clearly wanted Ash to win, and tried to help him by saying Charizard would be a bad choice, and was worried when Charizard wasn’t cooperating. That shows that Misty wanted Ash to win, disproving the “Misty wanted Danny to win” thing.
    - Misty seemed surprised Ash won, and certainly didn’t seem disappointed about it. And Misty smiled when Ash just won, so she certainly doesn’t seem very disappointed about Danny’s loss.
    - And besides, not a real hint, but Danny is two or three times Misty’s age, I really can’t see a ten year old being attracted to a 25-30 year old man.

Hints against DanceShipping (Rudy x Misty) from Misty’s side

- Rudy started flirting with Misty and gave huge compliments, and a bunch of flowers, of course she felt flattered. But being flattered doesn’t equal being attracted to someone.
    - When Rudy tried to dance with her when he just met her, she didn’t enjoy it, she mostly seemed surprised. She didn’t look attracted to him at all.
    - During the target test of Ash, Misty didn’t seem lovestruck, she just enjoyed the flattery, that’s not the same as love.
    - Misty’s smile at the end of the target test had nothing to do with Rudy, she smiled because Ash succeeded.
    - Misty only accepted that dinner with Rudy after his sister begged when she said “I don’t know...”, that had nothing to do with Rudy, and it’s just a dinner, not really a date.
    4 VM's.

No need to apologise.

Okay, I think Misty never had any feelings for anyone else than Ash. And after all, if she'd be attracted to Danny or Rudy, she could still love Ash. Anyways, I think Misty would never be attracted to any other guy than Ash. Do you think Misty ever felt any attraction to others than Ash?

I made a list of hints against Misty liking Danny and Rudy, hints that show that she doesn't feel any attraction Danny and Rudy. Could you please tell me if you think these are valid points?

Hints against IceRaceShipping (Danny x Misty) from Misty’s side

- Some people say Misty was flirting with Danny all the time. However, Misty never flirted with Danny, Danny was the one who was flirting with Misty. When not even knowing her, he approached her and said she has a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, and that nothing he has ever seen is as beautiful as Misty. Well, that seems flirty to me. And sure, Misty was flattered, but most girls who hear such a thing would be flattered, that doesn’t imply attraction from Misty’s side.
    - Misty saying “I like the mature, intellectual type, I’d never fall for such a baby” is bullcrap, she just denies her feelings for Ash that way, she always does that when being accused of liking Ash. She also seemed a bit shocked when Danny said she likes Ash, which implies that she loves Ash and didn’t like it when Danny noticed that.
    - Misty waving at Danny was just a response, Danny waved at Misty first, then she isn’t going to ignore him, that would be impolite. Ash never waved at either Misty or Tracey, he was more busy trying to climb the mountain without falling, so then he also shouldn’t expect them to wave at him.
    Then you said this:

----------
    I don't think so.. I don't think she does show some attraction with them. I just don't know but I do know it's one sided on her side on Ash.
    ----------
    After that, I said this, and you didn't reply to it anymore...

----------
    You say "I don't think she does show some attraction to them." What do you mean, "I think she does show some attraction to them?" or "I don't think she shows attraction to them?" I don't really understand what you're trying to say...
    ----------
    2 VM's.

Thanks!

Okay.

8 VM's ago, I asked this:

----------
    Do you think Misty likes Danny, Rudy, Georgio and/or Tracey?

I don't.
    - I think she was flattered by Danny's compliment, that she used the "I prefer mature guys" line to hide her feelings for Ash (because Danny knew Misty has feelings for Ash), and that she acted like she was cheering for Danny to motivate Ash. And by trying to make Ash jealous, she could see if Ash would show jealous reactions, to see whether Ash loves her or not. And Ash's jealous reaction was what Misty wanted: Ash showed that he loves Misty. I don't think Misty would be attracted to a guy who is 2 or 3 times her age. I'm not saying that Misty liking Danny is impossible, but I don't think Misty is attracted to him. But Misty liking Danny certainly isn't canon.
    - She was flattered by Rudy's compliment, and when Rudy asked her to stay, I noticed that she immediately felt uncomfortable, implying that she knew she didn't want to stay with him. She only told him about her decision at the end of the episode, but I think she made her decision immediately when Rudy asked her. She just didn't outright tell him because she didn't want to hurt his sister. During the Ash vs. Rudy battle, her preference for Ash was clear, she was not torn between Ash and Rudy. I think Rudy loves Misty, but that Misty doesn't have any feelings for Rudy. Even if Ash would've never existed, I don't think she would've stayed with Rudy.
    - I don't think she showed any sign of liking Georgio, I don't think she would've dated him even if Ash wouldn't exist.
    - Misty freaks out when others support PokeShipping, she calmly denies when others support OrangeShipping, which implies that she doesn't like Tracey. Daisy's fantasy didn't mean anything, Misty and Tracey calmly refused. If they would've had feelings for each other, they'd either do the play, or freak out. And Tracey giving Misty Azurill isn't necessarily shippy, friends can give each other presents.
    ----------
    You say "I don't think she does show some attraction to them." What do you mean, "I think she does show some attraction to them?" or "I don't think she shows attraction to them?" I don't really understand what you're trying to say...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…