• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Melody! I hadn't logged onto the forums in a while, but I'm back for now. Lol I'm just wanting to make contact with everyone I made friends with before and catch up and see if anyone even remembers me. Hahah I hope you've been well, and hope to hear back from you. :)

P.S. I guess I'm just using the same generic message to everyone I'm writing too. :p I don't mean it to be rude, it's just that there are a lot of people to catch up with. I'm also confused as to why you have 2 accounts. Hahah
    Hey Yellowhat, I checked out your band Cardboard Cutouts and I liked your EP, especially Daylight. I couldn't find your band on facebook though. Hope you release more music sometime.
    YellowHat you made a Mistake.

Mew should Have 101 Not 71. Shy was the last one to keep Tally which was at 91. Then 3 People add 10 each for Mew which makes it 121. Epic missed up the Tally.

Mew - 101
    Jirachi - 72
    Shaymin - 5
    Celebi - 30

Those are the Correct Tally. Please Fix it. :)
    Yeah, years... Where have the years gone? My account is 7 years old in May, woah. Sometimes I wish I was a kid again. Life was simple. How you been? I hope life is treating you well. :)
    *Highfives* Yea~! Successful person in life here~! :O

*Fist pump* I want to go to highschool~! D: But i'm in 7th grade >,<

I bet you'll make tons of videos and be like a...movie creator XD
    Dude, you are one of the few people I have ever seen on the internet who spells 'definitely' correctly.
    I was scrolling through the XY threads and the white pixels were just bothering me, haha. You're welcome!
    Hi! I hope it's alright that I did this, but I fixed up the white pixels along the edge of your yellow hat.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…