• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah people do that alot mostly my 24 hour rule -_- see my shop kinda like mew's style since i ordered from him so much now i understand how he felt with everyone and the request but strangely enough i don't mind the rule breaking as much but i do enforce they get strikes for it... i doesn't bug that much yet so im acutally...what bothers me is people ordering things they don't use or they order stuff and use them for a day or two then change it...art is my passion so it pretty hard for me to stop unless something really happens...
    yeah thanks actually my shop is busy -_- i opened last year about october late novemeberish and i already have over 1,000 post its crazy XD
    You really should make it three dude. With five posts you would need to post more often and/or pull your famous Neos.
    hey avenger its been a long time since i talk to you since you had your art shop how you been...strange thing is now that i have a art shop now XD
    Make it three posts. Five sounds like too long to wait. Otherwise I like it. His base human form can't do anything special?
    I saw. Whatever you think he needs, or her? It needs to inspire other villains to follow this person, and since villains usually are out to help themselves, it's usually cause they fear whoever it is they're following. So what would make others fear you so they'd follow you?
    Slade is very good with technology. Not a technopath, but he has robots and he is also a master in martial arts and weapons combat. He can match Robin/Nightwing blow for blow. They enjoy a short of frienemies thing, where they're good together when they fight but Robin never enjoys it.

What we could do is Shade dies from having the Diamite in her body for too long. She thought she could handle it and would just reality bend herself better, but it didn't actually work and she could die from having the two tons of it in her for too long. What do you think and how to pull it off so the story flows?
    Hmm, now that you put it in perspective, I see see what you mean. How do you think we go about this? Slade certainly isn't oped and he can have some great tech powers that, while fun to fight against, aren't scary.
    Well I'm gonna post tonight and Billy will probably see us soon, so it will give you something to do. Calm before a storm. I realize were moving a but slowly for your taste. Or is that not it?
    It would probably be without Shade there, so if you can't play her or don't have time to join it's no problem
    We can have fun in this one.
    Laxatives! Make her go to the bathroom so much she starts losing body juices, and the Diamite with them?

But who said anything about a prison with bars? There's always banishment to another dimension where she's the only resident, getting confined in a pocket dimension, stuff like that. God only knows what people will come up with. Of course I know plain old prison is out of the question.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…