• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll Be Online Tom. Whole Day. I'll Finish the Trading Sessions.
    CandySweet, And Others too. Been Busy due to school events.
    -GMT +4 Manila Time.
    Just Deleted Message Folder. That 1 Notification is also Gone. please pm me again thank you.
    Lavaburst ;)
    of course it's hacked if you didn't make a typo. there was never any pcny celebi for gen 3.
    The only legendaries I can get again is Uxie, Azelf, and Giritina so those are the ones I'd be willing to trade! I can get them again cause I am replaying Platinum,, Other than those I don't really have anything special to trade. I also have Lv1 Togepi, Lv 12 Cyndaquil, Lv 6 Chimchar, and I can breed a Chikarita. I can get my hands on a Piplup or Turtwig if you would really prefer one of those. I'd just have to restart my game over,,, xD
    Hello, Cear! I saw your post about Arceus. I don't have many of anything cause I was really late in buying the game,, But, I'm very interested! Maybe we can figure something out? :)
    Well, I can check for you if you'd like. Of course i'll give you a collateral pokemon or i can trade for it and if it's public we do a trade back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…