• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wonderful. I have the chatgroup, find me, Imma candlereaperor Lit-Kun, or use my Skype button!
    I actually am going to watch that, at some point. It stinks that you misplaced yours!

I never saw Tarzan. Oh well.
    Oh, I see. I understand the connection now. I have been really really busy with homework and tests and midterms (next week), so I haven't asked about a DA account, and honestly I probably won't be able to do anything about that until after February break, because next week is midterms, the week after that is my school's musical week (We're doing Oliver! and I'm playing violin in the pit orchestra) and then the week after that I'm going on a school trip to Nicaragua for 10 days, which brings me through February break. After that I should be online more and I'll try bringing it up to my parents. Is your life really busy right now?
    Me too! One day I just finally clicked on it, and it made me laugh. My friend and I have memorized the whole song.
    That was a great trailer! The clips that they used were creative and really well done.
    Keeping with the Disney theme, an Ouran AMV. I love the clips used in this one, especially the look left/right/spotlight part. My one criticism is that the transitions are a little choppy, but it's not that bad.

Thank you! I posted in the club a couple days ago; I've been really busy lately so I've only been online a couple times. I don't think anyone has posted after me yet, sadly.
    Yea... We need a Skype group or something!

[My Version from Death's Requiem? Well, no, your ALyssa is a Froslass Assassin, she's perfectly fine and a huge comedy relief! Lol I would like to see the two versions of them meet!]
    I'm doing pretty well, just chatting with some friends...

Man, I miss talking to you guys...
    I might do it again later on... But even if they read the Author's Note, they still mention it? Quite rude I guess, and I noticed my thread locked. =-=
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…