• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there, good to hear another long time no see shiny hunter.^^
    The last two shinies I remember the most from you were the snivy (what a long hunt!) n shiny Deino (that one is cool since from RE).

About the suggestions, I can suggest the shinies I've got from 3rd gen or plan on hunting: Gulpin, Shuppet, Spheal, Clamperl, Sableye (unchainable n RE), Beldum, fossils, etc. From LG/FR: starters, eevee, game corner, hitmon, fishing (horsea/shellder), Lapras, safari zone, fossils, koffing, paras, hoppip, spinarak, ledian/ladyba, etc. And of course there are legendaries.

My hunts are going slow this February, I haven't got a single shiny yet. Real life makes me too excited to hunt, I hunt more during weekends. My current hunts are RE on route 3 n 13 water route in fifth gen, Palkia in JPN Pearl, Latias in US SS and Clefairy in US LG Game Corner. I hope I can get at least 1 shiny this month. The Palkia, Latias, Clefairy and route 3 JPN BLCK have gone over 10k. Thanks for asking.

Good luck for whatever you're or plan on hunting.
    Oooh im gonna go see right now O.O I got busy lately and couldn't come on much ;A; well busy, playing a MMO's CB;;;; ahah 10 days only so short D8 but now imma hunt that spider >3< 16810 REs on it O.O
    I really hope i tdoes too, but otherwise it'll be an excuse to go do my fossil before returning to it, or try to hatch something 8'D

I see O.O Good luck with snivy >A< once I get to it, I hope it won't take as long, but saying this now, I'm sure it will ahah |D

You can do it tho I'm sure ;v;
    Thanks ;v;
    Yeah, I'd like to finish Zorua before, but first, Joltik |D

Well, I ain't much busy anymore |D vacationnnnn
    I'm on my 28th day of hunting shiny Joltik and nothing has even shined in the meantime |D Altho I couldn't hunt that much until now ;v; College final's and all got me busy but still |D I'm almost at 15k now (14811 to be exact) on the little guy ;v; Hopefully he'll shone this week end |D Sine now I have TIME YEAH //shot
    Otherwise not much new, got a shiny tentacruel from a friend who decided to give it to me and I though of borrowing his japanese chimcahr and piplup to try MM-ing. They are male but I'm not going for any nature in particular, just having them shine. But first, I need that Joltik.
    You've got a really nice collection of shinys there! You must be a pretty dedicated hunter. :)
    Yeah. My Terrakion is EV trained(It's Adamant natured >D). Zoroark is EV Trained, as is Unfeazent. I am considering leaving Deerling untouched for now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…