• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe because the old ones were greater than the recent dubs. Like, big companies has money to pay the actors, differently from fandubs.

It's more like a comparison, not a analogy, for me at least lol

I know Columns is Sega's, so Sega wouldn't buy it. Sega has a Tetris game, but it's extremely rare (just read in Wikipedia). I think the anime shows the console war in 1996. Is Miku that old?
    I see...so most of the software is made by Lego?

That's cool. I thought Lego was more for the hardware part of the robot xD
    Oh but that wasn't about phrases that was about blue world… •shot•

I have the unlimited ammo cheat on.

Well obviously norito wakamoto is… since he's the antagonist in Sengoku Basara •shot•

I just assumed it was •head shot•

PS… experiment bear with…
    oh ok… nendoroids area type of to lol •shot•

Wait what was this about lol •shot•

Peace homie •tko•

That might be because he might be? .o. A tropical parrot me thinks… •haven't read the manga/light novel.
    Nendoroid… is the company… that makes figurines •shot•

Considering how often I use them… it really isn't xD

It was made earlier? I thought it was an ova but turns out it's a monthly tv show like the anime where the guy is the ultimate weapon… •forgets name•

Well it implies a metaphor •shot•

My favourite has to be norio wakamoto. Ah… right the bird is alittle odd xD
    But before apply a formula, you need to memorisate it. That's the hard part.

Seems old anime had 'good' dubs. You don't see too many people compaing about Pokémon and Dragon Ball dubs.

Oh, that old and horrible teacher methods. At least nitrous isn't annoying like those teachers.

The plot would be ultra old also. There's noone alive which actually lived the Sega/Nintendo war. Tetris sounds strange helping Sega. As far I know, Tetris' creator lanched the game to Game Boy first. Only if a Tetris game appeared in a Sega console helping the giant company.
    uh… yea that's what I though… those two figures I mentioned were chibi… but unsure if nendoroid •shot•

Hmm. It's in the top 25 possibly…

I actually though he was a fire emblem character… haven't played it before. Also isn't Ash's pikachu just immature… considering oak caught it when he was young? xD Voice actor is a girl… same with pikachu too though •shot•

Ahh metaphors… my bosom buddy Dx

I only really watched ao no exocist because of Keiji Fujiwara and bleach because it was one of the first anime I started watching. xD Aha, sso I guess there won't be a section where a side character speaks English in class then xD
    I'm actually using FB to do work, and SPPf to relax a little by talking to you. Hey btw what do y'all do in Robotics? I've always been curious about that. Like what kind of events/comps are there :p
    Haha tbh I couldnt catch up with the 古代历史 part of lessons xD

And I'm actually on FB, though I'm actually trying to multitask between translating a message into Chinese for CNY and SPPf :p So I won't respond immediately lol
    Today we started studying 中国近代历史。今天学的是“鸦片战争”,以及中西方不同的习俗(中国人民见皇帝时三拜九叩,但英国人却坚持单膝下跪)...

Kinda interesting (though I got a pile of work today that's due tomorrow) :/
    For me it's the opposite. I find it hard to memorisate formulaes, but the concept behind it sounds easy.

Interesting and... funny. Dubbed animus aren't that good; A Live action dubbed movie would be so terrible that'd be funny xD

This sounds like a paradox. If a method is bad, chances are probably to the teaching be bad too. Just out of curiosity, how your teacher used to teach you and the other classmates?

When we got to 80 years old, the anime will end it's first season. Me too. I'd like to see more 'puzzle fights' like to one with Tetris and Bobble Bubble, or whatever the name of the second is.
    GFD… I forgot to c+p before refreshing Lesse…

#thanks •shot• :C

Ah, yea I have a Shinpachi(Gintama) and Flame Alchemist (FMA:B) figurines … I think they are though they are chibi… Dx

Did you get a sense of deja vu~ (I am by retyping this Dx)

Sweet thanks for the chart… Nel seemed like she was from sonic too… but apparently from Phantasy Star 2… I want to see the ice climbers… they were a silhouette… x3

Let's leave that to poetic license … seems wrong shooting myself for a second time… (5th since retype xD)

One is Madoa(Gintama) an Kenpachi(Bleach) and the other dad is the dad in Ao no Exorcist. x3 Also I don't get the reference with that •triple ko•
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…