• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Like I said though, I do think Cinderella is a great Disney Princess and gets way too much hate. Imagine how much strength she must have inside to put up with all that.
    I wanted to give the reasons that I chose the 4 Disney Princesses. Belle- I really admire that she is a really kind heart. She is book smart and enjoys reading. And she doesn't give into peer pressure. She is her own woman and doesn't care what people thinks about her. She also stands up to men no matter how intimidating they are. She is definitely a powerful woman. Cinderella I chose because there is such hope inside of her. I mean you could she has been through a really hard life but the fact that hope still shines so brightly in her heart and she could remain so optimistic, cheerful and friendly says a lot about the type of woman she is. Another powerful woman. Rapunzel I have always liked because she is the adventurous type. She has many talents and is so energetic and so bubbly and I really love her for that. Plus, her hair is awesome. She could rock long blonde hair and short brown hair any day of the week. I love Ariel because of her love of places unknown to her and the fact that she is a collector of various items. She loves the material possessions she finds and she is so friendly and bubbly as well. So yeah, I find bubbly girls cute :) And awesome about the project! What king of project is it? :)
    if you mean around the anime forumes, then yeah. XD

I'm sick, and the last view days were pretty bad :/...I got slightly internet attacked. XD

But I'm better now. whats up? trying to organize my binder and such.
    I agree. They probably saw the striking resemblance and thought it would be perfect for her. I love that because the Goddess definitely felt like Serenity's spirit and guardian angel during that duel so the fact that she looked like her was awesome! :)
    Yeah, the Kaibas were awesome. Kaiba's definitely one of my favorite characters from the show and I love Mokuba as well. Did you ever notice that Goddess of the Third Eye (Serenity's Deck Master) looks like an older Serenity? That's awesome!
    Yes, it was. That was the 2 parter where Tristan lost the duel and Serenity felt it was all her fault so she was filled with fear for most of the second part. But then Joey came in which made Serenity become stronger again. It was so awesome! That was a sweet brother and sister moment :)
    Those are great choices for your favorites. I like all of them as well. I loved when we got to see Serenity duel. She dueled once in the show and that duel was so awesome! :)
    I only watched the original and some of G/X as well. I don't know if I told you this already but I am a huge fan of Serenity Wheeler who is Joey's younger sister. She is so cute :)
    Yu-Gi-Oh was a great dub as well and 4Kids did give us the 2003 TMNT show which was absolutely awesome so they did do some things right :)
    I don't watch the subs of Pokémon. I only watch the dubs but yeah, the dub voices of TR are doing really well with serious TR. Ted Lewis as Giovanni has always been great. Marc Thompson puts so much passion into Zager, the TRio sound great, and of course Emily and Dan Green do great as Matori and Pierce respectively.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…