• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• usually it's the opposite, i rarely get sick. you better not do that! it's a nice 6 degrees here now, which is actually warmer then it has been! it should be getting better though. so how are things going with you?
    L
    Rest, take a really long time to rest. I've been fighting and struggling for the past 6 years and all I want to do is rest and not worry about anything :)

And after that I have to look for a job xD
    Haha i love the idea of cold but not actually being in it. soooo How was school? i got called retarded and stupid to many times to day that i uh....
    i did have some yesterday cause i was feeling better, but it wasn't chicken noodle. which i should've had instead cause i'm sure that would've been better on my stomach. lol :p so now i just don't have an appetite. i'm glad to hear you're not sick! it seems like every week i have something, which is super annoying!
    My headphones are all white with these random japanese symbols on them. i have no idea what it says! they actually got imported for japan so they took a LONG while to come. i honestly have no idea where my profile pic came from. just some random picture i found on the internet
    tbh i haven't even heard of one piece games until like a month ago but now that i've chipped my wii i might download them if there are any. :D
    L
    I don't have to go today, I don't have college anymore. Just have to hand it two essays and my final paper. And hopefully I will graduate in june :)
    L
    Every name has something that connects them to the one who wears it I guess :)
    L
    Oh! I used to watch Ghost Whisperer!
    Well, it's a more special name than mine :)
    L
    That would be my next question, how on earth did you think of that? :p
    L
    Haha, THANK YOU POKEMON WHISPERER NATURAL HARMONIA GROPIUS! *runs out of breath* Oh goodness what a name ;D
    L
    Just see you wishing everybody a happy birthday, and maybe I notice because it's my birthday too. But I didn't put my birthday on my profile :p
    L
    Hmm, okay, to bad :p

Seems there are a lot of birthdays today...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…