• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I go for mix that time when I was playing 4th gen. Super effective in doubles when battling in Pokemon Battle Revolution.
    Eek that move is bleh. Unless I used Contrary XD. Even so I make her forget Draco Meteor.
    I briefly looked over the shiny thread after I sent u tht last private message. Congrats man! I hope u get another one soon! Please throw some of tht luck over here! I got around 600 some eggs hatched so far
    I do! I like it! Especially when Cresselia got pawned by its team mate's earthquake XD

Oh too bad then. So you aren't getting Keldeo either huh?
    Hey Gustavo, yes I have been extremely busy, thanks for checking up on me I appreciate you looking out for me. Basically what Ive been doing is hunting for the community shiny baby Pokemon and I chose riolu so it's taking a while. Also I'm working on a new Pokemon website. Poke'open is going to be a website that will have a newsfeed forum and you can also buy Pokemon cards and used Pokemon video games. We are also building up in entity of plushes and figurines. It should be pretty cool. Ill get u a link to the site when it's done. So I've been juggling that with working full time and it's been tough. I'm kinda caught up in the new games coming out in October. I've been watching the forums but not saying much. How have u been?
    Damn! Oh well back to worry seed, skill swap, simple beam, entrainment and gastro acid then!

Tomorrow is International Challenge yup!
    I really need some help lol! Break most of the abilities will be welcome though! That will really create a balance in battling!

Woot 2 more days to go!
    Hmm how about overall mold breaker? Meaning unless special ability like wonder guard, colour change, multitype and such, other abilities are broken. This is surely a welcome ability!
    If it is a balance Gen will be nice! Giving them a boost while maybe lowering some other base stats.
    Lol. And I don't bother too!

Yeah it has the potential, so does other Pokemon. I like Nido family with Solid Rock please~ Or something to reduce super effective attacks -_-
    Because it is annoying and not many people follow smogon when battle randomly.

Lol I just like Dunsparce without evo, but better stats will be nice~
    People hype it too much, its good if your really young, you get off school, but the adults hate it as it leaves the roads dangerous. Its a rare occurance with me too =D. Dont let the nature of rhyperior hold you back!
    All of them can be useful, and some are too hard to use and last in battle. If Koffing and Weezing has its own Poison Physical attack or Fume Whiff (Boost attack and special defense), it will be a great wall!
    It is. I can help in double tiers! Haha! But I don't care about tiers as long I can use them in random/tournament battles since there are only mostly uber leges, special event Pokemon, certain movesets and Chatot banned.
    Hmm! Because we both battle in our own specialty for too long. That is why I am horrible in singles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…