• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can I use brush, c4d, and render for "City Life"?
    I'm just curious. =)

BTW I'm gonna send you a friend request.
    Oh, and I just remembered my reasoning for the Flamethrower thing. Flamethrower would start the water to a boil, if not a very high temperature, and the hot water would thus melt the rest of the ice. Of course, that puts a bug into the Ice Beam thing, so my logic wasn't thought out entirely.

But that helps. Thanks (again).
    Lol, no worries man, I didn't mean to sound nasty or anything. And I certainly don't expect you to read the rules meticulously when you knew them before week 1 and they're pretty much the same every week. That's just a waste of time. From now on would you like me to just say from the start there will be a champ poll if there are a certain number of entries in the first poll?
    I didn't put up a champ poll 'cause there wasn't a tie. Skiyomi had a slight lead, and I said in the rules for that week there would be a champ poll if there was a tie, so it's misleading to put one up even though there isn't a tie. If you don't want me to do things that way from now on, tell me and it's done, but I don't want to lose participants to fluid rules.
    hey Insidious, I need to know where you got that once picture in my banner you made. At least the fanartist for that pic. Otherwise, it cant be in my signature. So can you tell me who it is, please?
    Hey umm, is there any reason WBC 21 is closed? Or was it just a mistake from a mod who misread it?
    Grr.... Can you give me another senario so I can try again? I feel having someone give the moves to you is easier (and more realistic) then making up your own.
    Hey, you know how you made the trophies for 3-time winners?
    How about ribbons for each single win? I'll be happy to make them if you want =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…