• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bobandbill, I have a quick question, could you change the name of my shop for me? Also cool creepy entei XD
    Say, bobandill? Did you read Missigno. Master's The Adventure of Adventureness? After all he is your fan
    After I read your comment about making the prologue fit, I'll just make a paradox about the fortune-teller in Pyrite using it as her source of knowledge. XD

No, you normally wouldn't feel your aura. However, with Lugia's being so powerful that it affects the others around it, don't you think they'd feel something in the corner of their mind?

I'll send you the double-revised beginning ASAP. When you reply back, tell me if you think I should post it now or if I should hold on to it and try to get a PM list going before it goes online.
    1) You're awesome
    2) Could you define 'fourth wall'?
    3) I did put thoughts in italics... Must have messed up when it was copied and pasted...
    4) Cookies! :):) :):)
    It is for a forums called Petalburg woods. It doesn't have a theme.. just a typical art contest that changes each week. I just finished the layout.. took 3 hours.
    That sounds great! I am creating an art contest for another forums... So, I am very busy. Haha! It has been awhile since we last spoke. How is BBS?
    Did you ever get my PM with the revised Prologue and Chapter One?

When do you thinkyou'll be done with the ebook project? I REALLY want to put it on my Nook!
    The S.S. Libra IS only a cargo ship. However, this is one of those gaps I need to fill, because the game says NOTHING about transport between regions. At all. How else do people get in/out of Orre if it doesn't also carry passengers from time to time?

Also, if I remember correctly, there is a guy who made the wrecked Libra his home. That could be Tom in the future, but I can still edit him out of Chapter 1 for now if you want.
    1) Thanks for proofreading that short bit! I'll make sure to fix those points ASAP.
    2) That was not all of Chapter 1, just what I have so far.
    3) Do you understand my writing style now?
    Along with the prologue, I now have finished the first two parts of Chapter 1, which I will soon be sending to you by PM.

You still haven't answered my question from the last VM.. By psychic, I meant telepathy, anyways, not the mumbojumboyourfuturelooksdark type of psychic. :p

Before I forget, weren't you going to make your Coliseum fic into an ebook for Nooks and whatnot? If so, have you finished, and can you give me a link to download it?
    I have a prologue written that was inspired by different scenes from the intro video. I just have to get it from my laptop to my computer. :p

What do you think I should have the Eevee evolve into, considering the main character should be able to communicate with his pokemon psychically like Wes could because of Espeon. (He has to understand them somehow!) Should HE just be psychic, and the Eevee can evolve into whatever?
    Hey, I have the next million dollar thread idea. buts its kinda wierd.

The claim a member of the forums thread.

Yeah, I know, its weird.
    Well, I got my gamecube controllers working, space for a new save file (deleted old game saves that I never use and still have my old XD save on my other memory card), and I'm already working on a prologue!

Maybe we could work together? I could work on it when you were busy, and vice versa.

That's okay with me, because I criticize myself a lot, so chapters will be separated.

By direction, do you mean serious, funny, etc.? I'm going to try to write it like you did, covering the storyline, filling in plot gaps, making people have to walk away for a second to stop laughing, and throwing in some hidden memes and references (gangnam style, dishwashers, tom and johnson, the lightpole in the middle of the street, 42, over 9000, yadda yadda.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…