• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! So the International Challenge is over, rankings are out, and I finally have time to go ahead and work on this. So, what I need is for you to go ahead and check the Post-Tournament Thread and let me know
    1. If your team is correct.
    2. Your Win/Loss Ratio
    3. Your Final Score
    4. Your Ranking

Thanks for your help! Trying to finish this up before the next tournament. Thanks!
    nope, not much. im mostly passive on trading nowadays. i would try to rng, but i cant set parmeters.
    thank god XD your most welcome :) yeah i guess wallpaper now i need to make sure i post the full sizes for now ;) and upload those to image shack only hope to see you at my shop more often...sorry for the trouble...alright back to finishing everyone elses stuff now :)
    nope photobucket doesn't resize it at all :/ let me try to upload it to image shack and see what going on :/ cuaz it size should be bigger then that...did you put it on fit?
    hmmm strange maybe it may be your computer hold on...

here you go ^_^

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h367/Eeveelover824/logoextractionbannernormalsize_zpsbbbd3ef2.png

i gave you both the image posted and the url so maybe it may have to do with maybe the internet resizes things that may be it...
    okay cool and yeah i think photoshop does auto downsize it it strange...alright ill give you the logo then ;)
    lol and yeah i did that the strange part on my computer it width its a bit off..let me try one more time and if i can't ill give you the actual size and it will resize down no problem for you ;) of what you want on the black background ;)
    yeah the best thing is that you do the background cuaz its not working well for some reason on my background of my computer it shows it in the middle :/ give a minute and try something...
    yeah defiently its the same size as what you asked? i don't why its doing that to your computer :/ you want me to some how just give you the normal size worked on it and you can mess around the black background then?
    hmmm okay that strange cuaz i did the dimentions you wanted and it gave me that...alright let see you want me to just give you the actual size it was then and you want to mess with it? also im a female XD please don't call me bro XD
    oh okay thank that makes more since now alright give me like a day or two since im backup from request as well for my shop...sorry for the longest wait i promise ill get it done as soon as i can...

edit: ill post it in my shop ;)
    you gave me three sizes you want so im just confirming what you want so the black background is the size you want and the other size is the logo correct? sorry you gave me like three sizes so im just so confused lol XD
    concerning to request just like to make sure i was correct? i haven't got to it cuaz you never answered my question to the correct size? you want it overall to be...that why i have been setting it to aside...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…