• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh no im going in order of my waiting list...i just started today on all the stuff when i got back from work...i couldn't work on it last night cuaz i had to work in the morning today...
    As long as we don't talk about that horrid place or that woman I'm fine.

I don't know honestly, do you?
    I really should just go and write a book. It doesn't need to have a story or make sense. Just me rambling on about nonsense and pseudo-intellectual internet stuff I have locked up in my mind. I'm clearly making a killing in the comedic market as we speak.

Maybe then I could get royalties. Everybody loves royalties - it's what Doug Walker based his whole career on. Or, I dunno... A scholarship from Stanford. That's up the way, and lord knows they don't want a low-life. But if I wrote a book... Then we'd be talking big shot degree business stuff.
    I guess that sort of makes sense, it's like unrequited love.

I never heard about him, so I don't know him much to be honestly.

Yea, Vyckstia is a cool mod, and I feel like she's an overall good person.

Sadly, I can't say the same with Savanny. I never really gotten to know her, and when I was saying something logical to her she just blew up in my face. You know, when you were tempted to demod me because I hurt your precious mother? The only person who ever apologized to me about that was Ashy, you know how I felt? You seriously want to know how I felt!? Damn it... Just damn it all...
    Welp, I just finished that whole liter of coke I opened earlier today. Now my chest is in agony and I don't think I'll be sleeping any time soon, even with the assistance of heavy sedative medications.

I really need to see somebody about this caffeine addiction I've got going. That being said, y'know what's really awesome? Space-to-ground tactical aerial espionage satellites. Sure, nobody can really own them or knows how they work, but I bet if you built a big enough supercomputer you could tell it to make one for you.
    oh for members they want to feel welcomed and they want to feel that there doing something for the guild...they just want to feel more part of something...if they don't feel like that they will leave and join another guild...you have to find a way to keep them feeling like there at home...that is the key ;)
    Yea, it manly failed because I wasn't well known back then, after I restarted with a new concept and join some other RPGs, look at me now. Some people even voted for me as the Best Newbie of the Year last year.

You still are kiddish at times Duckky
    after awhile when you get bigger it gets more responsible to take care of and on top of it to keep all your members active and stuff...that is the main thing about the complication of having a guild...keeping on your toes i would say ;)
    I actually wasn't. When talking to msot people early on they forgot I was actually a new member and as young as I was. It was just that I;ve had forum experiance before and I know the proper way t oact on a forum.
    yeah they still have the same brush effect but there different in color and thought this would be best for this set cauz it was for the division ranking openings...trust me on this i would never let you down gothic :)
    I presonally love Dusk and Night. I dislike the sun, I seriously hate the sun, it's way to bright for me. Dusk is nice as it gives a nice, quite vibe, while Night is night as it's more mysterious.
    That's nice!

It's a tie between Autumn and Winter. I love all the rustic colors of the fall while the snow and cold of the winter is why I love them both.
    oh your text banners im making a set like the same style since there division rankings but there still unique in color ;) im sure will like them...they look really nice ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…