• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh really do you have a link to that type of brush? if not its alright...all this time i thought it was a function XD thanks avenger ;)
    im using the layer fx layer style function after im finished with the banner i add a light canvas look to the banner...what happens when i use that function it forces me to use the bevel but if you think it looks alright ill just leave it alone...its just most of the other shops don't have the bevel so i though if someone didn't want it i can remove it thats all...some people don't like certian things on there banner so i want to make sure there happy with the outcome ;) and also how do you get those dots on your frag banners btw.. that pattern look...it annoys me to the end i can't figure it out XD
    Is there a way to get a light blue version of Abra? I'm trying to do it myself now, but I'm having trouble. I've gotten it to a point where the shoulder things are blue, and the shadows are green.
    yeah it is really cool and thank you ^_^ ill do that, it was like wth when i looked at it XD i went from elements 2.0 to like newest version took me a bit to figure out what was new but i picked up really quickly...this one is more active though and the leader got transfered..she trys to be on as much as she can but if it comes to worse i told her i can take care o it if i really need to XD since i already have two other clubs...also if you figure out anything with the texture banners let me know please...it bothers me my texture banners have bevels -_- i wish i could take some graphic design classes but no money to do that...i already have to pay back for my assoicates of art degree...im trying to be a teacher...i can do traditional art as well...
    oh wow its very nice thanks avenger ^_^ the touch on the china background looks nice and i see you added jake on one side too...really nice work :) btw i noticed in your opening biography in your shop is about you actually got design classes...if you don't mind me asking since we both use photoshop be ready for me to ask here and there some help...im a very quick learner when it comes to photoshop so you don't have to struggle on explaining things to me...also i would like to know im a little lost on how to save animation banners together on the newer photoshop CS6 so if you figure out how to do it let me know...im use to using elements 2.0 for saving them in layers as a gif...what bothers me its a timeline function and i can't quite figure out how that program runs with animation banners...if you figure out or actually know could make a tutorial maybe on it or try to explain it for me please...i remember watching your video on that one with the joker animation banner cuaz i wanted to learn ^_^ also i want to know about the texture functions see im starting to offer texture banners but i can't seem to get rid of the bevel...see on the gx function it auto check it on the layer but i don't want a bevel is there another place i can have the texture look without the bevel...any help would be great thanks angel...the wallpaper is amazing you made me...
    Hey, congrats on reopening your shop. I must say, it would be nice to update/ upgrade my fic banner you made, so you may see a request from me. (It's hard to find good Sceptile pics)
    okay cool thanks ^_^ and you too can't wait to see it ;) im a big re fan so im really excited lol XD
    i hope i did everything right XD i tried my best to get good images for it to be big but it was hard to find big images for it...
    oh okay well i learned something new ;) thanks and yeah i know im one of those rare people don't like doing that stuff ;) alright ill get some images and stuff and ill post a application...i need a new wallpaper anyway...thanks...
    i want to order a wall paper but the demensions XD im not sure about that...is that mean overall the size of the wallpaper for the computer fit or what sorry XD just a bit confused...some forms are different then others...
    thanks yeah you sure do learn from your mistakes...im sure your shop will soar high again :) just gotta keep up with those requests lol i remember you telling me yeah i could be you were back up thats why i didn't order not cuaz i wanted my request done like right now XD just i didn't want to bother with you since you were so back up with requests...i respect those things...i know it sucks but some people just can't wait sometimes here on serebii for a request...so far i haven't had a crazy problem yet...im back up with request actually right now but im working on them now :) and your most welcome i do love your frag banners though...really nice looking :)
    I did lol. First request ftw. I hope you know where i get the text from lol, here's a hint:

How many fools can I kill today?
    Too many to count, don't get in my way...
    awesome avenger shop has been approved good luck...your a amazing artist :) everyone keeps telling me you got competition...to me nah...i like to see good art ;) im here to help people with serebii not be competitive about it...i support every art shop ;) but i still try to keep my shop up there too ;)
    yeah ikr i hate that too XD people always try to give me small images that they expect me to resize it bigger which we all know it gets so blurry to doing that and people as you said request things that can't be extracted that even more annoying -_- and thank you thought yeah my shop been picking up like crazy after i got my new photoshop, mew really inspired me and your fragmentation banners too as well :) and your most welcome but its true thought you are a really good artist as well ;)
    yeah i though so been awhile and yeah somethings are harder to do that why i have rule for stuff for me animation banners take more time to do especially when i have to cut down the gif frames...so i do only one per wait list cuaz it just so much work to do...now i understand why mew limited some of his stuff in his shop on the wait list...your right though and cool take your time to get your pieces together it took me a week or two to get my pieces all finalized what to offer...your a good artist too so no rush, i know for sure you will deliver some really good work ;)
    yeah im learning somethings that poeple don't like around here i may be taking a few items and adding something else to the list its seems some thing sell better then others i may take out the facebook banners and replace them with maybe texture banners not sure im not sure and thanks and good luck to you too when you do open up a new shop ;) when did your name change btw its been awhile so yeah XD
    LOL yeah they can't and cool that would be awesome ^_^ i got CS6 now too...i got it maybe around 4 months ago i was using a extremely outdated photoshop elements which my brushes were extremely limited...i couldn't download new ones and i hated using gimp -_- don't get me started on that lol...that would be cool to see you have a new shop open again ;)
    yeah i have been dealing with a few months i banned someone not using my request at all after that he hasn't came to my shop and now he just open his art shop like a few days ago and i banned for a week i would say 4 months ago he never posted in my shop again...everyone knows that i mean business with my rules im one of the most popular shops besides brutaka,sm and ppl...i always warn them once they don't listen it ban time...i did ban someone that posted when my shop is closed i don't know how many times i told them and its clear that my shop is closed -_- its a big red "Shop Closed" under my text banner -_- but yeah i should alright for now and thanks for the advice :) so far i haven't got anyone attack me yet but if they will ill be armed and ready everyone that comes to my shop mostly knows my rules...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…