• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll keep that in mind!

I'll make a post soon, not to worry. Also yes, my signature is under construction as I wait for a banner xD
    Hey EeveeLover,

I hereby want to officially resign from the guild 'The Enchanted Garden'. I have enjoyed my guild membership a lot, yet I have been too inactive to be able to post messages. And due to the fact that I can not guarantee my activity for the near future, I've decided that my momentarily 'casual' game- and forum activity style is not fit for this clan.

I hope you and your clan will endure prosperity in the future. Thanks for everything and good luck!

Sincerely,

Grey
    No problem, take your time. I'll just add the new ones to the old ones, so people have a nice selection and I won't have to go...oh change your support button XD
    The dot pattern is from a brush actually. Quite a few brush sets out there have that effect if that's what you're looking for.
    OMG Thanks Eevee!!! I love them. Posted in your shop too..but I'll ask here as well.

Would it be too much trouble to add the heart into the other buttons you made for me?
    Oh wait, before you make this one:
    ----------
    Special Text Banner Form

I would like a text banner at flower paradise graphics please,

Text: Joining Application
    Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Anything that looks great and matches would be perfect!
    gradient text color: This Color
    images (up to two): Hoppip Dream World Artwork
    anything special: None
    ----------
    I'd like to change the color for this to This Color
    I have business marketing degrees, and I haven't actually taken any graphic art classes besides a very basic one in undergrad several years ago that only taught me things I already knew. I swear, I could have taught that class even better than the professor. As far as the texture banners go, I've seen them and they look alright in my opinion. Not sure why you'd want to eliminate the bevel effect, as you need that to give it that texture. What are you using to put the texture effect on there in the first place?
    Thanks so much for the Banner! It looks like an actual Colosseum in the background XD

How do I support your shop? =O BTW, I'm 3rd top poster there...
    Yeah, it took me a few minutes to figure out how to save animated banners, since they scrapped ImageReady (thank God). The animation frame window is displayed by going to Window > Timeline, and then on the window menu, press the down arrow and select "Create Frame Animation." When you want to save the completed animated banner, go to File > Save for Web. You'll be taken to a menu where you can adjust the settings for the output. You might want to adjust the settings to reduce the file size, but keep an eye on the preview because when you reduce file size, you might be badly affecting the quality. But when you're done, just click on the Save button.

I'll check out the club, also. I remember the older club went inactive, but it was pretty good. And hey, glad you like the wallpaper. I haven't played Resident Evil 6 yet, but I've played pretty much every other RE game out there. Great franchise.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…